Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Freya posted about her bad hotel experience and Eden has posted a rant about easyJet.

Apparently the hotel has a conference on and it’s like 90% elderly people staying there and Eden is saying it’s extremely inappropriate to have elderly people with two single mums with their children .. coming from the woman that sexualised them in front of 8K people.
Why is she talking about elderly people like they’re all a bunch of n0nces 💀 does she expect them to be locked away once they hit 65 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husbands from Manchester, we don't live there, but never in our 10+ years together has he ever shown any kind of aggression or behaviour like that towards me or anyone we know. Eden, the reason he's a dick isn't because he's northern, it's short man syndrome.
She said he speaks to her like that in front of her family. He actually is just a horrible aggressive twit. I’m no fan of Beethoven and Don Carla but he’s definitely spoke to them like utter tit before too and they let him move in rent free after about one day of knowing Eden.

Its crazy because when that jack in a box first turned up most people on here liked him. Probably easier for him to pretend to be happy and be nice when Eden was rich, buying him things and taking him out for expensive dinners. Now he lives in a shed surrounded by her skiddy knickers and never gets to leave.

Reactions: 8
IMG_8285.png

so the main thing shes bothered about with LL being ill is because her looks after her and does everything for her. Nice.

Also isnt it lovely that her emetaphobia can recognise that the sickness is from the love of her life so wasnt bothered.

she talks utter tit.

The boosters were probably Lloyd’s idea
Stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this thread is THE funniest
---
She said he speaks to her like that in front of her family. He actually is just a horrible aggressive twit. I’m no fan of Beethoven and Don Carla but he’s definitely spoke to them like utter tit before too and they let him move in rent free after about one day of knowing Eden.

Its crazy because when that jack in a box first turned up most people on here liked him. Probably easier for him to pretend to be happy and be nice when Eden was rich, buying him things and taking him out for expensive dinners. Now he lives in a shed surrounded by her skiddy knickers and never gets to leave.
Remember the France trip when yaz got outed for sexting spragg, I'm sure little dick took his decks and was being rude to Edens dad about his music taste. Because he didn't want to listen to house music on the loudest volume all day long when they wanted to relax by the pool. So yeah, he is rude to them aswell.

And Edens mum was backing Lloyd. That's the first and only time I've felt bad for Edens dad.
They are all enablers though so duck every one of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's so weird that ever since Lloyd has been around, that's when Yaz seemed to stop posting about Lee and their problems began to show. She really seemed sabotaged her relationship because she saw Eden and Lloyd and wanted something toxic like that instead. I give it a few months until she's full of regret.

Reactions: 10
It's so weird that ever since Lloyd has been around, that's when Yaz seemed to stop posting about Lee and their problems began to show. She really seemed sabotaged her relationship because she saw Eden and Lloyd and wanted something toxic like that instead. I give it a few months until she's full of regret.

Give it time it’ll come out that Yaz has banged Lloyd before the wedding guarantee it

Reactions: 19
I’ve no doubt in my mind Yaz has been inappropriate with Lloyd, I don’t think she’s slept with him but I bet they’ve at least had conversations that Eden doesn’t know about. I’ll die on that hill.

Reactions: 30
The ‘Northern/aggressive’ videos are so triggering to me, as someone who has suffered 6+ years of DV in the past from an ex. The way he is speaking to her sets my hackles off.

It’s also a ridiculous concept. I live 45 mins from Manchester/Alderley Edge and people simply do not talk like that. If my partner spoke to me like that, he wouldn’t be my partner anymore. How disrespectful.
I'm near Newcastle, we don't talk harsh to people, the way he speaks to her is shocking, the latest vid with her phoning the handyman, he is so jealous, might she find an actual man lloyd and not a lil freak who thinks he's hard? 😂 couldn't knock out a wank never mind a person

• Haha
eden going to grab her phone before asking about the dogs in lloyds prank video says a lot lol

Reactions: 6
Oh Lloyd is the magic wearing off? Not even got a year of marriage out of him and he’s putting his boosters down

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freya, take your first world problems and duck OFF and once you’re there, duck OFF some more. Cunts the lot of them. Only what they deserve

Reactions: 8
I got to admit watching Freyas video it is a bit of a tit show. I would be pissed right off. Hotel moved 3 days before, pool not open, 30 mins drive away from nearest town and no other kids.
Why does she think she can get special treatment because lord eden posts on tiktok. Grifting grifters
---
Is there not something in the law thag prevents people from recording while driving? It would be nice for her to lose her license before she’s had chance to drive past t’wells.. eh. Proofs right there.

Reactions: 6
I'm near Newcastle, we don't talk harsh to people, the way he speaks to her is shocking, the latest vid with her phoning the handyman, he is so jealous, might she find an actual man lloyd and not a lil freak who thinks he's hard? 😂 couldn't knock out a wank never mind a person
People literally put call centres more north as theyre meant to come across friendlier. Dunno why she she has the north down as aggressive and blunt

Reactions: 3
Why is she talking about elderly people like they’re all a bunch of n0nces 💀 does she expect them to be locked away once they hit 65 hahahaha
init my bestie had a right awful time coming back from mexico, ended up miles away and delayed, in a cock infested hotel. Understandably she was proper stressed. Freya is having what is nice sweet karma seen as she’s siding with the two goblin sisters
---
cock infested hehehehehehehhe COCKROACH

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.