Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy and Daddy just had too much money. Must of been hard for the little chap.

Reactions: 10
Used to bang on about Mooslover and promote them and is now peddling this cheap version because she saw Holly from GS wear it….

Reactions: 6
it’s so beyond embarrassing how anytime she is interested in something she has to make it out like she’s the worlds leading expert. when she got the dogs she made out like she invented dog training and then it turns out chase is a reactive and “horrible” dog. she has a partner so she’s a fully qualified relationship therapist. now since she’s passed her driving test mere weeks ago she’s acting like she’s a driving instructor herself

eden it’s fine to have an interest and also not pretend like you are an expert in it!!!!

Reactions: 18
9D445BC6-CE3A-4F1A-A28D-60209A8622BA.jpeg

aww he’s going to grow up wanting to live in a shed, be bossed about by a giant narcissist and be unemployed? *aspirations*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2865538
aww he’s going to grow up wanting to live in a shed, be bossed about by a giant narcissist and be unemployed? *aspirations*
Grow up to be like Lloyd 🤢 hopefully the wee lad won’t be influenced by these rinsers and will look up to his Dad, you know the one that actually works for a living. These lot will be fucked once TikTok is gone, we all know it won’t be around forever !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look we all aspire to grow up unemployed but don’t put that as the only option on poor wolf, at least give him the chance to see that for himself like (I do aspire to be unemployed but so is life 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
STOP IT! When did Lloyd upgrade to a mirror to DJ infront of not just a wall 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for the drama when loyed goes from uncle to wolf to stepdad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t wait for the drama when loyed goes from uncle to wolf to stepdad
It’s weird for me that Lloyd kept in Wolf talking about Lee in the birdhouse TikTok.

Nothing bad was said m but you know Lloyd filmed the entire time he was making the birdhouse with Wolf and he would have edited the entire video so it would be condensed to a minute - and out of everything he decided to keep in the part that references Lee?

It’s weird for me that Lloyd kept in Wolf talking about Lee in the birdhouse TikTok.

Nothing bad was said m but you know Lloyd filmed the entire time he was making the birdhouse with Wolf and he would have edited the entire video so it would be condensed to a minute - and out of everything he decided to keep in the part that references Lee?
I can only imagine the things they say about Lee, infront of Wolf. We obviously don’t know what went on in their marriage, but it’s clear she cheated. As long as they are both taking care of abd prioritising their son, then neither should be bad mouthing the other in front of him. My ex brother in law is a complete 🔔 end, but adores their daughter. If ever she talks about her Dad, whilst we are t OTT gushing about him, we don’t say negative things. It’s bloody hard to do when you’re the one that’s been hurt and betrayed, but it doesn’t benefit the child at all. I can just imagine them all cracking around their cauldron, talking tit. At the moment he’s young, but he’ll still pick up on everything

I commented on edens video saying let’s remember Wolf does actually have a dad… I’ve been blocked what a vile family

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Honestly this driving era is maybe the most irritating one yet.

If she ever has a child that might top it. Because she’ll be the only woman to have experienced pregnancy, she’ll talk about how she manifested the perfect birth and give tips on how to get them to sleep through the night since they were a day old.

Honestly the bleeping playlist, matching songs to driving at night and when it’s raining etc. Get a grip you sad duck, most of us have better things to do. At most I’ll put on summer bangers when it’s hot.

Funny how she got a dream car and we’re get to see much of it.

Reactions: 19
Honestly this driving era is maybe the most irritating one yet.

If she ever has a child that might top it. Because she’ll be the only woman to have experienced pregnancy, she’ll talk about how she manifested the perfect birth and give tips on how to get them to sleep through the night since they were a day old.

Honestly the bleeping playlist, matching songs to driving at night and when it’s raining etc. Get a grip you sad duck, most of us have better things to do. At most I’ll put on summer bangers when it’s hot.

Funny how she got a dream car and we’re get to see much of it.
What's cracking me up is 1) how she's videoing herself every time driving even though it's illegal 2) she's making out how easy it is, she's driving an automatic not a manual, of course it's bleeping easy

Reactions: 12
We’re back on the ‘paid me up to £700 for my phone’ already! Still no real post of what they ACTUALLY paid! All these people that have messaged her to say how useful it is… I call bull 💩!
She most definitely did not get a lot for that with how smashed up it is, that's why there's no exact price. Also why need to mention it's not a scam? Odd thing to include in an advert, obviously there's rumours/reviews saying it's a scam

Reactions: 8
When has this witch ever had a long day? And is he wearing his boosters inside?

I must say it’s so cute how they somehow always capture these candid moments.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.