Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee’s on TikTok spilling the tea about Yaz 👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Lee’s on TikTok spilling the tea about Yaz 👀
Whole family have NO morals. They sit on their scruffy high horses and preach about how kind and amazing they are and it’s ALWAYS those people that are the scum of the earth. Even if his best friend was coming onto her, why the duck would you entertain it?

Reactions: 17
Also Saint Eden mimicking hard core drug use to her young audience. Her and Yaz really are scumbags! They will never come back from their disastrous choices

Reactions: 14
Clam packet era is approaching people! 👀 🤢

When she starts recording so she can walk away to get a drink, looks like she’s constipated just to get a shot of her trying to push her bunda out? Cringe!! Also this video she came on with no make up etc to be her true, authentic self…. Remove the filters then duck! 😂😂
Duck? I suspect a local 👀 😂

Reactions: 2
So I’m sooooo far behind and saw a tiktok of Eden driving.. scrolled to her test day video and little legs didn’t even bother to wake up to calm her nerves or wish her lucky the morning of her test?! How bloody lazy and ignorant!

Reactions: 10
So I’m sooooo far behind and saw a tiktok of Eden driving.. scrolled to her test day video and little legs didn’t even bother to wake up to calm her nerves or wish her lucky the morning of her test?! How bloody lazy and ignorant!

I thought this too. Perfect hubby should have surely got up, had a cuppa tea with you, made sure you were feeling good. Wished you good luck.

Reactions: 17
No wonder eden and Freya won't let her near their man the scruff would be in bed with them

Reactions: 13
Yes, he has Eden and he’s spilling allll the tea on your slag of a sister 🤭 🙌🏻
D75B1007-62C6-4229-9BC5-B611F86D3554.png

---
How long has yas been “yas Harvey” for on TT?
also love this Comment 😅
3E4BDB1A-C948-47D9-B15B-798785E99D59.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Lee. And poor Wolf - who's wants a mum with a reputation like that 🤢 he's going to grow up seeing the receipts all over social media. She's disgusting and embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I never understood what the situation with Lee and Yas was. I thought they’d split up, then would go on holidays together as a couple? Did she fully get back with Lee?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.