Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew it wouldn’t take long for the recorded driving to start, the absolute melt. Reality check - people can drive from teenagers, you’re not a rarity and you’re not special for passing.

Stop setting up your camera and focus on the road before you end up banned like your absolute dick of a ‘husband’

Reactions: 18
The real learning to drive happens when you start driving on your own after you past your test - you still have a lot to learn, and yes even if you pass older like Eden is do you still have a lot to learn! Yet this absolute moron is filming herself driving after literally just passing her test.

Reactions: 13
Knew it wouldn’t take long for the recorded driving to start, the absolute melt. Reality check - people can drive from teenagers, you’re not a rarity and you’re not special for passing.

Stop setting up your camera and focus on the road before you end up banned like your absolute dick of a ‘husband’
The way her Dad told her she was brilliant and “everything she touched turns to gold” for passing her driving test is insane lmao. She has a dead career because of her own big gob. What’s “gold” about being stuck in a smelly shed with a fake dj cook coke head? That family is so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I ran here when I saw her post that! What a bleeping idiot she is!!

Reactions: 6
Another one here to say about recording herself while driving!! What a bleeping head, she makes so many tiktoks about how she gets easily distracted and then goes and does something like this, hopefully it wont be long before she racks up 3 points and get her licence taken off her!

Reactions: 15
Could they make it any more obvious that there was some truth to the “rumours” about them having a crash and loyed getting arrested. She’s just gone full Brittany miller in her own little contradictory way 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
No cause how did she pass so quickly and get a test booked in? Cause I thought tests were like gold dust to come by especially since Covid!

I wouldn't even put the radio on for a couple of weeks through concentrating after just passing my test much less film myself. twit.

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking maybe it’s not that he’s been banned, but maybe that she’s the reason he was in trouble? If she insisted he drove after drinking and he snapped back after saying she had to learn?

That smug face while filming herself driving I really hope she gets caught and in trouble

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking maybe it’s not that he’s been banned, but maybe that she’s the reason he was in trouble? If she insisted he drove after drinking and he snapped back after saying she had to learn?

That smug face while filming herself driving I really hope she gets caught and in trouble
yes I was wondering this about his driving situ. I do think the other car was damaged in the process of whatever happened.

An old friend of mine was caught speeding, was late in the evening completely sober but just very foolish. Pulled over and many months later (after driving normally for months) had the licence revoked, penalty and got points added when they then re-passed their test. But it took forever to come through

I agree, the video is so brazen. She’s an idiot. Ps - different car interior again 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I know someone who has ADHD exactly as severe as Eden claims to have, they cannot drive because it’s physically unsafe, they get distracted by EVERYYYYTHING 😭😭

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell her it's illegal having any screen whilst driving unless it's a driving aid (sat nav etc). Imagine being so stupid and careless that you not only do it, but then upload it online for the world to see. She'll be one of those who says it's only if you're holding or using the phone but it's nonsense. Even those little cameras to watch your baby in the back aren't legal.

Reactions: 13
Won't be so smug when she is banned and has to re sit that test

Reactions: 5
Broke my leg running here. I see little legs’ ban has not phased her in the slightest and has broke the law the second she gets in the car 😬 wonder how many comments will get deleted 🙄

F590F119-7B1F-4967-81D4-EDDB6C327421.png

not her filming this so she can jangle her car keys around 😂 like the girls in college who were first to pass whipping them out to let everyone know they can drive

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.