Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red is a witch to get out she’s going to end up going black again after having it lightened

View attachment 2895383
This clearly translates to “please work with me again I’m begging you”
No mention of red bull👀 surely her favourite brand would be on the list if they actually have a deal

And didn’t she also claim to have worked with PLT at one point??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No mention of red bull👀 surely her favourite brand would be on the list if they actually have a deal

And didn’t she also claim to have worked with PLT at one point??
Yes she said they had a great working relationship and they got very sad when people commented on their TikTok where she made a quick appearance. They were so upset that they too the time to confirm that they do not work with her.

And YSL Beauty? Sure … she probably sold a few products on TikTok Shop through a third party supplier. YSL Beauty don’t run campaigns with women with skiddy pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_9675.png

I hope to god the woman means six months and not six minutes.
Also surely she can just add the woman free of charge? Or she’ll see the name of the person asking the question so message her privately if you’re so concerned? Seems like the most shameless plug of the Patreon 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2895740
I hope to god the woman means six months and not six minutes.
Also surely she can just add the woman free of charge? Or she’ll see the name of the person asking the question so message her privately if you’re so concerned? Seems like the most shameless plug of the Patreon 🙃
This is an ad loooooool she’s a calculated little cnut
If this was genuine she’d have messaged the person privately not posted a reply like this.

Reactions: 16
Let’s be honest, Lloyd does as he’s told! If she wants to drive he sits there like a good little boy. When she couldn’t drive he drove her around everywhere she wanted, again, like a good little boy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've seen a the Lloyd Wolf videos. Lloyd doesn't cosplay as wannabee cliché gangsta cringe. Prob his normal voice too & the vid is more natural and unforced.
His forehead wrinkles don't crease to resemble an angry testicle for once 🤢

Cool it down mate. Cool it out. Maybe people will then be laughing WITH you rather than laughing AT you.

Reactions: 8
That new video of Lloydy little legs pretending to be a hard nut brawler...🤣🤣🤣 who's he fighting, Danny Devito?! Security guys are normally built like a brick wall, they'd snap him in half with one hand tied behind their back 😂 what a silly twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.