Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep trying to plug this “house in the country” narrative? It’s a shed in Kent that she rents. Give it a rest Eden ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being so unsuccessful in your life that driving is that much of a flex.
Ok Eden, chill out. You and thousands of 17 years olds will have passed last week.

Reactions: 14
im diagnosed with adhd and i passed first time with 9 lessons, having adhd doesnt mean youre incompetent at doing things, what an odd take
If this is true that it only took her a month then she’s clearly lying about having ADHD because not a CHANCE would you pass that quickly 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
im diagnosed with adhd and i passed first time with 9 lessons, having adhd doesnt mean youre incompetent at doing things, what an odd take
I mean, it’s the take that Eden likes to push so it’s no wonder people get the wrong idea

Reactions: 5
Let me just rewrite that for you

- Married to an unemployed work shy goblin that leeches off of you.
- Lives in a shed next to a field.
- 4 dogs that you’ve allowed to limit so much in your life
- Passed on an automatic license and couldn’t afford a big braggy car but yeah of course it’s your “dream car”. Likely was forced to learn because your hubbys court case is coming up.
- Does a job you clearly hate because the majority now see straight through you.

What a flex.
I mean, she's easily pleased isnt she 😭. Shed near a field, mouthy dangerous driver/hobbit for a partner, untrained mutts shitting in the shed and a finance bill she won't be able to afford in 3 months 🤣

She's made it guys !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, she's easily pleased isnt she 😭. Shed near a field, mouthy dangerous driver/hobbit for a partner, untrained mutts shitting in the shed and a finance bill she won't be able to afford in 3 months 🤣

She's made it guys !!
so shes in Liverpool for that poor girls memorial and she thinks ohhh now is an appropriate time to post a video of how well she us doing and how good her life is now. bleep.

Reactions: 13
so shes in Liverpool for that poor girls memorial and she thinks ohhh now is an appropriate time to post a video of how well she us doing and how good her life is now. bleep.
Am I being too harsh to think this? But it’s really odd to take a selfie before going to a funeral. Like if she was desperate for people to know she went she could have uploaded a photo of Leah and said it was a beautiful service. Not whacked a selfie up of her and her literal minion Lloyd as if they were about to go to the pub.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Am I being too harsh to think this? But it’s really odd to take a selfie before going to a funeral. Like if she was desperate for people to know she went she could have uploaded a photo of Leah and said it was a beautiful service. Not whacked a selfie up of her and her literal minion Lloyd as if they were about to go to the pub.
No, I completely agree with you. A smiling selfie for a funeral is wrong imo.

Reactions: 24
I don’t get an ounce of empathy from that; the I love you seems almost poisonous. Bet she said the same when the queen died

Reactions: 5
Had to mention 2 services so she can get across she was invited to the first one too

Reactions: 13
I find it very strange that Eden can make the effort now to go and see her and not in all the years she was unwell, it’s strange to go to her service and all for social media, Eden is a complete narc and I hope she’s ashamed of herself in the years to come for this feral behaviour

Reactions: 36
The things these fuckin beggers will do for a few likes! You couldn't give a duck about her when the poor girl was alive! She sent you messages all the time but you never replied to most! You totally bleeping blanked her in messages and her content! Can not stand people like her who rally once your in the ground but couldn't even acknowledge you when alive. They always the kind crying the loudest and most dramatic too. duck off you pair of muppets

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I find it very strange that Eden can make the effort now to go and see her and not in all the years she was unwell, it’s strange to go to her service and all for social media, Eden is a complete narc and I hope she’s ashamed of herself in the years to come for this feral behaviour
Can’t bleeping stand grief vultures. She was the same when her auntie was dying, she couldn’t wait to use it as content. Absolutely gross

Reactions: 18
I didn’t see her there and I’m glad I never because I would of told her about herself the smelly bleep, can travel down for content now she’s dead but not to visit her all the years she was alive and fighting?? Choke on your wagamama you big ugly grock

Reactions: 20
Lloyd looks ghoulish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.