Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will do GRWM and OOTD for the funeral like she did for her Aunties
Eye bleeping herself while telling everyone she’s going to miss Leah defending her and telling her how strong she is

Reactions: 4
Wow. I think Lloyds fans share about half a brain cell between them.

That teacher skit was DIRE. And it went on for 3 and a half minutes. I watch Monica Geldart who’s actually funny and her skits are like a minute long.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wow. I think Lloyds fans share about half a brain cell between them.

That teacher skit was DIRE. And it went on for 3 and a half minutes. I watch Monica Geldart who’s actually funny and her skits are like a minute long.
That’s the worst part about their skits. They’re all so LONG, it makes me feel a level of discomfort I didn’t know was possible

Reactions: 10
Lloyd outted again for being stinking rotten.

Eden exposed he doesn’t shower. He exposed his mouldy clothes. She shits her pants.

Both gross fucks need hosing down and that shed fumigated.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lloyd outted again for being stinking rotten.

Eden exposed he doesn’t shower. He exposed his mouldy clothes. She shits her pants.

Both gross fucks need hosing down and that shed fumigated.
It’s the clothes for me. They are always stained and after seeing how they dry their clothes, they cannot smell nice surely?

And what the flip is that response? I don’t think someone wants to message him to tell him he’s broke and needs a wash, that’s for his mother to do like

Reactions: 10
I have a nose ring and have for years and never once had that issue, or even thought it. bleeping scruff.

Great video for your employedable future little legs. A recruiter/company will definitely look at that video and think yeah, what a catch this guy is, please do an ad for us.
twit.

Reactions: 6
I have a nose ring and have for years and never once had that issue, or even thought it. bleeping scruff.

Great video for your employedable future little legs. A recruiter/company will definitely look at that video and think yeah, what a catch this guy is, please do an ad for us.
twit.
Eden says her nose ring smells too. And the thought of those dog constantly licking it and shoving their tongues in her beak. It honestly does turn my stomach 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Well done Eden…you can now drive the equivalent of a go cart on the road. Tunbridge Wells’ answer to Mario and Toad.

I do jest, bloody miss driving an automatic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww she can stop pretending to drive now! Guarantee she will be one of those that walks around with the keys in her hand making it look like she drives like I did when I was 10 thinking I looked cool 😂

Definitely getting prepped for when midget gem is unable to drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.