Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any words ya like there Amber...

Needs to attend Edens lip sync masterclass 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've been a silent reader on these threads for a while but the 2 are increasingly getting more and more desperate and embarrassing. These recent events is she even being invited or just turning up as they look like events you could probably just go to without an invite..

I can't believe Amber is still being groomed if this was my daughter I'd have stepped in a long time ago. I dont know about adhd but I'd definitely say Amber is vulnerable

Reactions: 10
I've been a silent reader on these threads for a while but the 2 are increasingly getting more and more desperate and embarrassing. These recent events is she even being invited or just turning up as they look like events you could probably just go to without an invite..

I can't believe Amber is still being groomed if this was my daughter I'd have stepped in a long time ago. I dont know about adhd but I'd definitely say Amber is vulnerable
I don’t think she’s specifically invited, her agency will get a certain amount of seats/invites and they decide who uses them. They are desperately trying hard to stay relevant now because two events in one week is crazy for her.

I’ve seen a video of Amber where she said she had anxiety and her mum told her to go out of whatever store they were in and to watch Eden to calm her down. So unfortunately her mum does encourage this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s specifically invited, her agency will get a certain amount of seats/invites and they decide who uses them. They are desperately trying hard to stay relevant now because two events in one week is crazy for her.

I’ve seen a video of Amber where she said she had anxiety and her mum told her to go out of whatever store they were in and to watch Eden to calm her down. So unfortunately her mum does encourage this.
Watch Eden to calm down 😭. She's not peaceful music ffs she's a gutter rat 🤣
I do worry about this generation
---
The way he’s looking at her thinking ‘who the duck is this idiot’ 😂😂
He is all of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nah sorry that is so weird. What parent actually encourages an unhealthy obsession with someone like Eden. There’s having idols like an athlete or someone who actually does literally anything, not a slob who spends their life sat at home on their phone, eating takeaways and smoking with their dogs 💀💀

Reactions: 11
So do we reckon Eden will go to gorgeous Leah's funeral that she's posted on her story? Since she loves her so much and got so emotional?

We all know it's a big NO (unless she uses it for content). You know what, I'd actually gain a tiny bit of respect for her if she did go, without making videos off it. Don't be all talk Eden. Distance is no excuse when you flew away to babysit a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope she checked with family if she shared Leah’s funeral details on her stories. The last thing that poor family needs is people turning up, just because they think they might get to meet Eden. Can you imagine the grieving family gathering at the service, and there’s Eden, crouching down with her teenage “fans”, posing for photos in that awful coat, doing the peace sign, winking, tongue out. I mean, the awful thing is, I can see that happening!! If she does go, they’ll probably be a very posed, highly edited photo of her gazing out of the car window, then another, eye bleeping her self , with sad music playing, in the background. I hope to god if she does go, she doesn’t share any details, photos, or anything about the day. No narcissistic “it meant so much to the family that I was there because they knew how much Leah helped me. They said me being there made the day more bearable”

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The way he’s looking at her thinking ‘who the duck is this idiot’ 😂😂
That’s the reaction to seeing Edens unfiltered face heavily trowled with make up!
He’s definitely thinking “why does she have sh!t smeared down her cheek && why has she let a 4 year old tattoo Tarzan on her arm”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll be at Leah’s funeral and if I see that big overgrown bleep and her toddler size fella turn up and use it as a opportunity to act like they have fans for tik tok I’ll personally twit her myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she checked with family if she shared Leah’s funeral details on her stories. The last thing that poor family needs is people turning up, just because they think they might get to meet Eden. Can you imagine the grieving family gathering at the service, and there’s Eden, crouching down with her teenage “fans”, posing for photos in that awful coat, doing the peace sign, winking, tongue out. I mean, the awful thing is, I can see that happening!! If she does go, they’ll probably be a very posed, highly edited photo of her gazing out of the car window, then another, eye bleeping her self , with sad music playing, in the background. I hope to god if she does go, she doesn’t share any details, photos, or anything about the day. No narcissistic “it meant so much to the family that I was there because they knew how much Leah helped me. They said me being there made the day more bearable”
and video of her hugging some in grief but giving herself a cheeky eye at the camera

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will do GRWM and OOTD for the funeral like she did for her Aunties

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m currently sat in Specsavers whilst my husband has his appointment because we’re going out together afterwards. I’m so bleeping bored. How the hell does Loyed accompany Eben to all appointments and not die of boredom?! Clearly has nothing better to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m currently sat in Specsavers whilst my husband has his appointment because we’re going out together afterwards. I’m so bleeping bored. How the hell does Loyed accompany Eben to all appointments and not die of boredom?! Clearly has nothing better to do!
Babysitter boyfriend🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Her pretending to drive 😭😭😭😭
Doesn’t she claim that she knows how to drive she just hasn’t sat her test? Alright Eden love I’m just going to pop out and do some brain surgery, I know how to do it I just don’t have my medical license.

I don’t get her response on her lip syncing video. Her family have great memories? Of what? Her because she genuinely thinks the world revolves around her?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.