Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely skint but She’s cosplaying poverty at the moment and trying to relatable to the gen pop. This is the girl who had to have the cost of living crisis explained to her. She’ll get a deal with a couple of brands in a couple of weeks time and look down upon the regular hard working ‘peasants’ again. Just keeps her relevant for now

Reactions: 13
She is ridiculous, blaming the fact that everything is so expensive on her being skint- yes Eden everything is so expensive but that’s why we don’t all go pissing our money away on fast fashion hauls consisting of the same jump suits and co-ords, an ungodly amount of pajamas, dogs we can’t afford, candles, entire display of ceramics from a garden centre, crates and crates of noodles and junk food, expensive skincare and makeup and duck knows what else you’ve wasted your money on

she’s deluded, she can’t even take accountability for the fact that it’s her fault she’s not got the money anymore, any sensible person earning what she was likely to have been earning at the height of her popularity would have saved, invested and not wasted the lot, saying she gave everyone money- maybe if you were just a nicer person people wouldn’t have needed money from you to stay close

Is there anything in her life that she will accept is her responsibility?

Reactions: 14
It’s not often I defend Lloyd but tbh the companies he’s collaborated with on his own tiktok are way more respectable than Edens (minus the air up bottle), and I suspect Lloyd gets financial support off his mum.

It’s her that wanted to eat out everyday, buy four dogs she couldn’t afford to even insure, to rush the wedding, to blow hundreds of pounds a week on hauls just to wear stuff once and cover it in foundation, to buy a brand new fancy car instead of something second hand in her price
range. Lloyds a prick but judging off videos he’s probably sick of Edens spending
My point is that from entirely my perspective is that Lloyd doesn’t seem to work very much - regardless of what brands he works with. Quit his job the moment he met Eden, lazy with the Cook Book. She said she kept having to encourage him to post on his socials.

Obviously it’s her own inability to save and she lives like she was earning at her peak living with mummy and daddy and having no outgoings.

They’ve both contributed to this. It just seems to me that the financial burden seems to fall to Eden, because it was her crying over finances around the time she got married and she refers to it as “my rent” etc

Reactions: 13
It is not normal to take photos of yourself crying, I don’t think I’ve ever been mid cry and thought wait let’s get a photo of this
Especially when you’re as much of an ugly crier as Eden is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People who record or photograph themselves crying need to seek therapy. It's narcissism and attention seeking at the highest and most unhealthy degree. She's been needing a slice of humble pie for years, she's proved to be sexually inappropriate to kids, a racist, a heartless bleep who mocks addicts, she's lost money, friends, any respect people had for her and even her influencer friends avoid her now. She's known as someone who has no care for others ei drink drug driving that she and little Lloyd took part in.
Yet NONE of that humbled her 🤣🤣 takes a special type or bleep to have no morals like this. She could be studied in science the sociopath

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way her and her family and loyed bang on and on about how 9-5 jobs are to be looked down on and their the Billy big bollocks not having to work and just ponce about online and now she’s admitting to having to get a job 💀 look down all you want at least we have financial security and give to the economy

Reactions: 8
The way her and her family and loyed bang on and on about how 9-5 jobs are to be looked down on and their the Billy big bollocks not having to work and just ponce about online and now she’s admitting to having to get a job 💀 look down all you want at least we have financial security and give to the economy
I wonder what Freya’s job is as surely Eden can’t afford to employ her, and I’m sure she doesn’t anymore as Freya used to be over at the shed a lot.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen she mentions her accountant in her q&a. Maybe you need a new one 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe the company wil be dissolved and no account filed = no accounts, no tax paid.
---
Eden’s in her skint era
---
And Lloyd has his new company - Magic Market - retail sales via mail order or via internet-

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Guess who's back plugging their patreon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eden, sweetie, no one's paying to watch that shite.

Casper pls come back and start putting the videos on tiktok lol

Edited to add this bleeping picture lmfaoooo😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 scrambled beg on toast
Has the patreon been going all this time so people have been paying for subscriptions despite posting nothing?
---
My point is that from entirely my perspective is that Lloyd doesn’t seem to work very much - regardless of what brands he works with. Quit his job the moment he met Eden, lazy with the Cook Book. She said she kept having to encourage him to post on his socials.

Obviously it’s her own inability to save and she lives like she was earning at her peak living with mummy and daddy and having no outgoings.

They’ve both contributed to this. It just seems to me that the financial burden seems to fall to Eden, because it was her crying over finances around the time she got married and she refers to it as “my rent” etc
I agree although the “my rent” just feeds into her narcissism and how everything is always about her

but in complete agreement that Lloyd is still a scrote 😂
---
And Lloyd has his new company - Magic Market - retail sales via mail order or via internet-
wonder if he’s going to try sell on tiktok shop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess who's back plugging their patreon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eden, sweetie, no one's paying to watch that shite.

Casper pls come back and start putting the videos on tiktok lol

Edited to add this bleeping picture lmfaoooo😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 scrambled beg on toast
That mouth is horrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would never obviously usually shame anyone struggling financially . However midget gem liked to try and shame us that are a 'slave to the system' so the tables have turned little legs!

She couldn't afford to buy a vape? It's like we've gone back a few years to when she first started out 🤡

Also 4 people on her live on pateron or whatever its called. Get that £18 in the fat wallet baby!

Reactions: 12
Wonder if Lloyd will mind her going back to eating hot dogs for money?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.