Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runningmama20

The ‘Northern/aggressive’ videos are so triggering to me, as someone who has suffered 6+ years of DV in the past from an ex. The way he is speaking to her sets my hackles off.

It’s also a ridiculous concept. I live 45 mins from Manchester/Alderley Edge and people simply do not talk like that. If my partner spoke to me like that, he wouldn’t be my partner anymore. How disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Babyboonseed

Hate to be the one to say this but if Eden was a bloke and was sending presents to this girl he’d be getting called Peter File!

Surely if Eden is this girls “big sister” she should already know what snacks etc. that she likes? Rather than having to ask her and then ordering stuff from the list?! If my son was getting sent presents like that from an online “influencer” I’d be so concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Dress to impress themed party and you’ve got Lloyd there looking like a wannabe road man Worzel gummidge
IMG_9997.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

amp63

Watched yaz's live yesterday when chai threw up on her. Eden run out and got kitchen roll. Yaz and LL were heaving and there was Eden rubbing the sick of yaz's arm with a paper towel. She then smelled said paper towel while laughing. The only one out of the 3 not heaving was the one who claims she has severe emet.
She didn't even wash her hands after cleaning the sick. She went straight back and picked up the make up brush to do yaz's makeup🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Hard to believe a young 18 year old lad with the upper body strength of a newborn baby would be able to remake a complete garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll be at Leah’s funeral and if I see that big overgrown cunt and her toddler size fella turn up and use it as a opportunity to act like they have fans for tik tok I’ll personally twat her myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Am I being too harsh to think this? But it’s really odd to take a selfie before going to a funeral. Like if she was desperate for people to know she went she could have uploaded a photo of Leah and said it was a beautiful service. Not whacked a selfie up of her and her literal minion Lloyd as if they were about to go to the pub.
No, I completely agree with you. A smiling selfie for a funeral is wrong imo.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Why do I think she’s not legally married… of course you don’t have to take your partners name when you get married. Usually married couples have the same name though, whether you take your spouses, or they take yours. Shes double barrelled it on her account and they refer to themselves as “The Harvey Hulme House”. So she’s still Eden Harvey and he’s Lloyd Hulme?? Unless she got her provisional before she got married and then, because she’s “only 25” and so young 😉😂 she didn’t realise she needs to change her name on the license or she could get a £1000 fine! All very strange. Wouldnt surprise me if she still had her address on there as her parents address…
it’s not even the name for me it’s the “Miss” 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow