Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @yo2daho2 :LOL:

Eden is currently in her skit era.
Both Loyed and Eden are in their unemployed era.
Eden still obsessed with skid mark ridden undies.

Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Can’t believe that’s the title. Not because it’s not fantastic. It just seems so long ago now. But that’s what happens when you’re losing relevancy by the second.

What else pissed me off about her recent grief tourist display was that she wrote twice about how Leah’s friends and family if they see this can reach out to her for anything. If you were that close to her Eden why don’t you know who some of her family are to reach out privately ? But yeah it’s just another empty display of “look how incredible I am” without actually doing anything.

Reactions: 29
I’ve just watched her video about Leah and it’s bleeping gross
She tried so hard to squeeze a tear out
Those texts as well, she either love bombed the poor girl or thanked her for what she did for Eden
I dislike her

Reactions: 18
Wow. Can’t believe that’s the title. Not because it’s not fantastic. It just seems so long ago now. But that’s what happens when you’re losing relevancy by the second.

What else pissed me off about her recent grief tourist display was that she wrote twice about how Leah’s friends and family if they see this can reach out to her for anything. If you were that close to her Eden why don’t you know who some of her family are to reach out privately ? But yeah it’s just another empty display of “look how incredible I am” without actually doing anything.

And why would they be reaching out to some girl that she messaged a few times? Her family and friends will surely be looking to each other for support and comfort, not this conniving witch

Reactions: 8
She was coming in strong with the acting for the video she did about Leah!
I agree with most comments on this! How many times did you go to see the girl who you ‘loved so much’ .. the girl who was going through hell Eden?...Grief thief is putting it politely!Can this girl sink any lower!

plus LL jumping on the skit style videos… I’ve never seen anything more cringey either! Both their ideas are terrible, not even remotely funny and terribly put together!

IMG_4858.jpeg
Lucy lou was just asking the question a lot of people are clearly thinking, and she gets called a disgusting sick weirdo. I find it weird that her -supposed- really close friend passed away and she’s posting clothes hauls the next day.
Eden is the most tone deaf person I’ve ever come across.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Funny how out of all of those messages, 2 of them are Eden offering Leah support, one of them was battling cancer the other was experiencing the consequences of their own actions..yet the sympathy and support was clearly unbalanced

Reactions: 9
Lloyd could stand on Eden’s shoulders with that trench coat so he can pass as a fully grown adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She honestly preys on such vulnerable people - Amber is such a vulnerable adult who is obsessed and she feeds the weird obsession she needs to address the weird behaviour not feed it all, it’s so odd.

She should be saying to Amber her happiness can’t depend on a stranger and red bull is dangerous etc it’s so unhealthy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She honestly preys on such vulnerable people - Amber is such a vulnerable adult who is obsessed and she feeds the weird obsession she needs to address the weird behaviour not feed it all, it’s so odd.

She should be saying to Amber her happiness can’t depend on a stranger and red bull is dangerous etc it’s so unhealthy
Amber is an adult??? I thought she was a child like 13/14 😳

Reactions: 7
These skit videos are not even funny. I saw one guy do a Wagamama on on my fyp, it was actually realllllly funny. I swear this is where she took the idea from and has just sprinteddddd with it. They're tit. Not amusing in the slightest

Reactions: 9

So much of their audience seems vulnerable, the evidence being the amount of people in Lloyds ADHD wife video where he pretended to paint the paining- soo many of the comments are people commenting on “his” art work so few of them actually thought about it and worked out that he didn’t

I don’t want to be rude to the people following them but come on so many of them are a few short of a picnic it’s concerning that these two are their role models- especially the ones that have kids

Reactions: 6