Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
The way I’ve just seen a comment saying they’re offline cause Lloyds at his seasonal job with Santa in the North Pole 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 78

user726

VIP Member
I wonder what’s higher, the amount of money in his bank account or the number he blew whilst getting breath tested

• Haha
Reactions: 63

kyotoprincess

for the love of god why the fuck would you post this 😭😭 please stfu and disappear again!!
2 days worth of christmas feasting is about to make a reappearance 🤢
lloyd asking her to come back to bed at 3pm has sent me 💀 like tell me you’re unemployed without telling me you’re unemployed

• Haha
Reactions: 54

user726

VIP Member
Lloyd trying to tell us temu is safe… do you know what isn’t safe babes? You driving a vehicle whilst under the influence x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Lloyd’s comebacks are fucking tragic 😂 bet he sits there, writes it out, laughs at himself and posts it. They’re beyond terrible 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 50

user726

VIP Member
It’s always wild to me when ‘influencers’ like Eden take a break and then come back to social media saying how much happier and things they’ve been since not being on social media… so why are you back then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Thread 69 dudes! Well done @Laura920920 for your traumatising and hilarious thread title, it won with a landslide of 116 likes.

Quick recap:

Other than scheduled ads, Eden and Lloyd have been silent on social media now for over a week - longer than their honeymoon! There has been speculation that Lloyd has crashed their car and been arrested for DUI, but no one knows the truth yet. What we do know is something big must have gone down for these two to actually stop posting about their daily trips to Homesense and Waitrose.

Brands are starting to drop Eden, with her having to delete a couple of recently posted ads. How embarrassing!

Carry on, trolls 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Bec_123

'...they're always so nice to us in The White Company' it's called customer service love, they're nice to everyone and always ask if it's a gift. Especially this time of year. Her God complex is off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bec_123

I see that Eden, ✨BiGgEst TiK tOkKeR iN tHe UK✨ hasn't been included in the Tik Tokkers rendition of 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday'. Just another thing to add to her NFI list (not flipping invited)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I 1000% feel Yazs break is because eden has spat her dummy out that the world is carrying on as normal and this time it seems nobody gives two fucks that she’s not active.

lee was liking all the comments on his video where people where telling him he deserves better, id love Lee to do a few tell alls like Libby maes step dad did 😂 he would get sooo much support now everyone has seen the true Harvey’s

Reactions: 40

ghostguy

VIP Member
I saw a comment saying some woman saw them in Asda and wee man wasn't arrested. Someone said did you ask and she said, if he'd be arrested he wouldn't be in Asda (or words to that effect)
So I pointed out that arrested doesn't mean banged up. And I'm pretty sure I got blocked. 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 if you get arrested for a DUI you're also banned from Asda. It's the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 40

VIP Member
Just watched Freyas video about Acers concert, If you have a child who suffers from anxiety so much he cries when having to perform, why would you put so much of his life online, he's obviously a sensitive little soul, what do these three witches think his life is gonna be like when he gets to high school and they've plastered him all over social media before he's even old enough to give consent!! I think its disgusting talking about personal things relating to your child and then putting it online for all to see! I would imagine the comp kids would have a field day with Acers aunty saying he should be on a register! Fowl family the lot of them!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So yaz has just posted about a social media break that’s 2 down just freya left 😂
Seems very odd for them to be taking a break when you’d assume December is the best time for them to be selling their TikTok shit. I was planning on buying Edens lashes for someone I hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 36