Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Just saw that as well.
I bet her landlord wouldn’t agree with the quote ‘yolo’ with the lit candle so close to combustible things!
The dozy cow isn’t concerned as it’s not her shed so wouldn’t care less if it went up in flames! 🤬
Again it’s concerning to read kiddies backing her up and completely missing the point and risks involved! 🥴
---
Just saw that as well.
I bet her landlord wouldn’t agree with the quote ‘yolo’ with the lit candle so close to combustible things!
The dozy cow isn’t concerned as it’s not her shed so wouldn’t care less if it went up in flames! 🤬
Again it’s concerning to read kiddies backing her up and completely missing the point and risks involved! 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:

busdriver89

VIP Member
My BIL had his license removed immediately, and couldn’t drive again until he redid his test and the time period was over, Google also says the same. I want the drink driving story to be true just as much as the rest of you 😂

also, is it the same car? I wasn’t sure if their old car had all those sunroof windows
Oo someone I know didn’t. Must be different in different counties.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Aww I guess he wasn’t drink driving then, he’s driving in her tiktok (which she put in there on purpose) disappointed, I wanted tea

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Why in every video where she’s out and about it’s like she’s constantly eye balling everyone to see if they recognise her
Apparently on Kipper Prices previous thread Eden was in a shop hit someone with a coat hanger and apologised and the woman's teen daughter, said Mum what did Eden Harvz say to you ?

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Ads depend, if it’s a tiktok shop product that’s she’s advertising it will normally just be commission, actual brand ads pay quite well, but considering how few and far between she does them and how much money she spunks up the wall I can’t see that she’s making enough to live comfortably after paying bills

Edited to add that what you make from an ad is largely based on engagement, so despite the fact she has a high follower count, she’s probably not the best paid creator because her engagement is truly shocking
Yes positive Jess bombards her feed with brand ads so much so that she can afford to have a gastric sleeve op in the UK which is what about 9 or 10 grand to have done over here

busdriver89

VIP Member
Where did he say that? Cant see it on his TikTok and his insta seems to be private?
I doubt that LL’s bail sheet has been leaked - surely the only people with access to it are Lloyd himself, his solicitor, and the police who released him on bail.
In the comments x