Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both scum bags but I don’t think we can blame Eden for little legs drink driving. Yes, she is complicit in the times we’ve seen them go out drink, she’s filmed then he’s driven home but he is a fully grown adult and makes his own decision. I don’t know why you’d ever want to get into a car with someone who’s had a drink, or even let them drink above the limit knowing they’ve got to drive home. The pair of them are fucked in the head.
You can actually be charged for being in a passenger in a car of someone you know is over the limit or driving dangerously. So if she was in the car then she will also be facing some consequences

Reactions: 10
lol, putting the text box over Eden’s name doesn’t make it invisible 😭 if ur trying to hide her existence just don’t put it in the first place lmaoooo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can actually be charged for being in a passenger in a car of someone you know is over the limit or driving dangerously. So if she was in the car then she will also be facing some consequences
Yeah I’m not saying she shouldn’t, I’m saying she hasn’t forced him to do it. He’s done it himself many times and he’s the one who made the decision to get behind the wheel. She’s complicit but to blame her fully on him drink driving is a bit silly lol.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha there’s no fuckin way she’s been dead silent then returned with an ad no explanation no apology nothing. This woman is actually unbelievable how anyone supports the cretin I do not know she needs her platform taken down she is poisonous I was hoping she would fall off the face of the earth but like someone else said - money talks

Reactions: 8
I think the silence is probably because Eden can’t keep it together and she’d drop Lloyd in it, they’ll come back after the court date with a totally unrelated sob story and call everyone that questions it a bully or a troll.

Hahaha there’s no fuckin way she’s been dead silent then returned with an ad no explanation no apology nothing. This woman is actually unbelievable how anyone supports the cretin I do not know she needs her platform taken down she is poisonous I was hoping she would fall off the face of the earth but like someone else said - money talks
It’s a pre recorded one she’s probably obligated to post it because I saw about 20 of that same ad yesterday. I have a feeling Hollys uploaded it, if Eden had access to TikTok she wouldn’t be able to help herself replying to comments etc. She’ll be needing all the money she can get.

Reactions: 7
Right on cue for the big sisters arrival.

I wish I had that screenshot of Yaz signing off on a comment as the big sister 😭

• Haha
I think she'll come back like nothing's happened but the problem is her popularity was already rapidly declining and being gone for this long means nobody cares anymore

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely watched Brittany Miller refuse to address her scandal and how the hate (although still there), did die down over time. She’s hoping for the same, but it won’t happen because of how many other scandals she’s had!

Reactions: 16
Okay so I’ve got a theory. (Sorry if been mentioned)

Eden doesn’t reach target ad views like she used to, has no management or brands that wanna work with her.

When applying to work with brands or management they will ask the follower count and analytics. Based off Edens last two ads she’s done better on those than she has in years. Because she’s left TikTok and racked up the views on two ads.

So to other brands and management this will look good, despite her being known as a bleep anyway so it’s not going to work🤣

But could this be her logic? Because millions of views on two ads is better than what most influencers get.

BUT I know for a fact if she loved her husband that much she wouldve surely cleared his name weeks ago if it wasnt true. Why cant she pull her big boy pants on and either admit it or deny it? if it isnt true (going off her latest ig story) then WHY remain silent and allow people to drag your husbands name through the mud? wouldnt any normal person be straight to defend their name?🤣

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.