Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Father to adult children who calls himself daddy still wishes he could bath said adult children

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait is that what these pregnancy rumours rest on? Her pj bottoms being lower waist?! Yeah I don’t think so IMO. I’m sure she went through a time of having her gut out when she lost a little weight after going to the gym for a bit. Round the time Lloyd did. I specifically remember the video of her doing a clean with me and she tried to maintain a thigh gap whilst bending down.
Agree. I’ve seen her wear her trousers like that before. She could be baiting but I think if she was pregnant she’d be more likely to just wear them pulled up to cover it

Reactions: 3
Very good comment from the little toad slurping and eating.
No sign of her misaphonia here well pointed out by the person.
Silly boy couldn’t help but bite back the pathetic hobbit man!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Lloyd’s comebacks are bleeping tragic 😂 bet he sits there, writes it out, laughs at himself and posts it. They’re beyond terrible 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Lloyd’s comebacks are bleeping tragic 😂 bet he sits there, writes it out, laughs at himself and posts it. They’re beyond terrible 💀
I can just imagine him sitting there, typing it and saying it out loud "hahaha that's a good one, no one has ever said this before" just gave myself the ick thinking of that scenario 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine him sitting there, typing it and saying it out loud "hahaha that's a good one, no one has ever said this before" just gave myself the ick thinking of that scenario 🤢😂
“Lactating dribble” .. Jesus bleeping Christ. That comeback was so try hard and yet made no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“It is 2024 and this is gonna be one of the best years of my life so far and it will continue forever” …

hmmm 👶🏼 baiting again maybe as I saw the trousers pulled below what would be a bump and I don’t think I’ve EVER saw her do this, she’s all about the high waist.. 🤔 They are far too lazy for a child!
She looks so old 👵🏼
Christ, the boat on that!

Reactions: 1
I try and be understanding and kind when it comes to being in the depths of depression and struggling with personal hygiene and cleaning the house but she’s just bleeping lazy.

Same pyjamas for two days and I’d bet my years wage that she didn’t change her skiddy pants since NYE. Clothes on a third cycle??

The flex that her shed is clean after having a NYE party … she had three adults and a toddler over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I try and be understanding and kind when it comes to being in the depths of depression and struggling with personal hygiene and cleaning the house but she’s just bleeping lazy.

Same pyjamas for two days and I’d bet my years wage that she didn’t change her skiddy pants since NYE. Clothes on a third cycle??

The flex that her shed is clean after having a NYE party … she had three adults and a toddler over.
Did it take til today to clean also… she is scummy, she had her parents and sister around that’s not a party at all. So pathetic and lazy, they’re 35 and 25 and can hardly do anything

Reactions: 8
It’s the fact that she’s all like ‘oh, I don’t even know what day it is’

why, hun?
Are you a bit turned around after having a few days off from your regular 9 - 5?!
Every day is a bank holiday for the work shy prick, there’s been zero change.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

why, hun?
Are you a bit turned around after having a few days off from your regular 9 - 5?!
Most normal people’s week has gone back to normal this week 😂

Reactions: 3

why, hun?
When I was in my teens I remember thinking how I'd love to stay in bed all day every day, the older I got I realised that isn't any sort of life. I can't imagine not having any routine, only going out to go shopping or to have nails done, if she was a proper content creator and actually created interesting content then I could understand but she literally does tit all. So depressing honestly

Reactions: 12
Like 7 (likely vision impaired) girls blowing smoke up his arse about how hot he is. If that video goes it’ll be because Green Giant ordered him to.

Also we have another classic Lloyd comeback that makes no sense. He’s throwing Edens tit spaghetti bolognaise against the wall and seeing what jumble of words stick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like 7 (likely vision impaired) girls blowing smoke up his arse about how hot he is. If that video goes it’ll be because Green Giant ordered him to.

Also we have another classic Lloyd comeback that makes no sense. He’s throwing Edens tit spaghetti bolognaise against the wall and seeing what jumble of words stick.
'Sausage gums' aka Yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 24

5ft more than you’ll ever amount to? I don’t get it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that a dog turd on the floor 🤮
That absolutely is
I’ve had a kid and I’ve done a 360 and have started violently gipping at his shits (he’s 5 and still in nappies as add needs) to the point where I brought up my Pepsi Max yesterday and even before this 360 he couldn’t have just curled one out and me not even bat an eyelid
HOW IS IT SO NORMAL TO HAVE tit ON YOUR FLOOR

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling Freya has split with Ricky. That's little legs not allowed out with his friends anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.