Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame as Poppy is actually so talent at extensions - she does mine! She got so stressed once when princess Eden spent a fortune on extra long extensions only to cut them into a bob which Poppy had to fix. Poppy had a book out an entire afternoon to fix her hair. Nothing less for Ms Eden eh!
Is that you Poppy?

I actually don’t feel bad for Poppy. She doesn’t have to have Eden as a client, I’m sure she has enough enquiries from people wanting to be new clients.

I would never want someone as unpredictable and so lazy they don’t look after their hair as a client of mine. Eden is a walking advert for Poppy. Eden needs to be told “no” for once in her spoilt life.

Reactions: 14
Is that you Poppy?

I actually don’t feel bad for Poppy. She doesn’t have to have Eden as a client, I’m sure she has enough enquiries from people wanting to be new clients.

I would never want someone as unpredictable and so lazy they don’t look after their hair as a client of mine. Eden is a walking advert for Poppy. Eden needs to be told “no” for once in her spoilt life.
Gosh, no defo NOT Poppy, don't worry lol. We just live in the same town! I know Poppy likes doing her hair for the exposure, she grew her business mainly after Eden and a few other influencers. She doesn't have to do Edens hair at all, but I'd imagine the money she spends is too hard to resist. If you think a new set of hair extensions each time can easily cost around £600, especially with the mess and minute of colours she has lol.

Eden will never be told no in her salon, they worship the ground she walks on....we don't have much going on in our town 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Eden will never be told no in her salon, they worship the ground she walks on....we don't have much going on in our town 😂
God she’s going to love reading this. You should have made something up and made her paranoid 🤣

• Haha
Didn’t Eden also throw poppy under the bus by saying she doesn’t patch test? 😂 what a great friend

• Wow
Merry Christmas to all bridge dwellers who just say it as it is. Let’s hope 2024 sees the end of the Carcrashian’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just noticed on her Christmas Eve post yesterday, captioned Christmas Eve so far, that her dad took them there. If the rumours aren’t true, she’s really feeding into them. The way she was walking around Morrisons like she’s a God. Ridiculous. Hopefully, 2024, will be her final downfall👍🏻.

Reactions: 8
picking up the loofa and saying ‘this is going to be covered in poo’ …. The duck

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She thinks she’s quirky and funny but in reality she’s an immature head
Literally. It’s not relatable or funny. It’s literally just disgusting and shows what a dirty woman she is

Reactions: 8
christmas vlog pulling these numbers when you have 3 million+ followers is beyond embarrassingggg. 8 comments 😭 i’d honestly delete it and pretend it never happened ♥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
christmas vlog pulling these numbers when you have 3 million+ followers is beyond embarrassingggg. 8 comments 😭 i’d honestly delete it and pretend it never happened ♥
I think she thought taking a break would help with her engagement when she finally came back but she’s truly buried herself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she thought taking a break would help with her engagement when she finally came back but she’s truly buried herself
People are realising she won't actually address anything in a tiktok and if she does you can see it from multiple other people qho are infinitely less annoying so no ones bothering to even hate watch now

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.