Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I find it so strange that people are so obsessed with someone they have never met, with no talent… I can sort of understand when people get obsessed with actors as they play a character and it’s likely the character they are pining for but who is pining for a racist smelly smoker who lies and leaves dog shite on the floor for hours 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

busdriver89

VIP Member
Aww I guess he wasn’t drink driving then, he’s driving in her tiktok (which she put in there on purpose) disappointed, I wanted tea
You can always drive up until the court date it’s been mentioned so many times on here and it’s common knowledge. He wouldn’t have had it taken then and there. Proves nothing if he’s driving or not.

StreakyBacon

I wonder what’s higher, the amount of money in his bank account or the number he blew whilst getting breath tested
We need Bruce Forsyth for a quick fire round of higher or lower.

The wallet, the boosters, the honeymoon or the alcohol reading 👆👇

• Haha
Why wouldn’t you want to clear your husbands name? More importantly I don’t get Lloyd’s silence, if I was innocent I would be screaming from the rooftops

Reactions: 28

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
Also I'm not being funny but lloyd would be fine if he wanted to leave eden because
1. He could spill the tea and make money off that
2. His family is well off enough to support him
3. He could back to marketing where he's already worked, he actually has a skill
3. He can admit he needs help with alcohol and get the sympathy vote that'll calm down some of edens minions hate 😂
4. He has actual friends who would support him, unlike eden who has no irl friends but her sisters who she's always in competition with

guineapigmama

Drink and drug driving is one of the most selfish things you can do if you want to be a twat then be a twat but don’t do it in public in a great big hunk of metal endangering everyone else around you - innocent people!! Fucking arseholes hope they get a good bollocking

ghostguy

VIP Member
I don't think they were lying, they say they would delete the comment and looks like they've got their account removed by mistake? They were on this thread for ages, they didn't just make an account to spill tea. I think they risked a lot saying it to be fair. Just my opinion

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I get so much joy out of the fact that she never got the chance to brag or go on and on about having Katie Price on the podcast because her socials have been on a downfall ever since

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Anyone else think the neighbours are also sick of them. Sounds like LL was told to keep the noise down.
Definitely, the music was clearly stopped part way through the video. They must be awful neighbours, music and tv blaring constantly as they never leave and four yapping dogs

I cringed so hard when Oasis were playing in the background and she’s like “tell me your husbands from Manchester without telling me”. Fuck off. I like Artic Monkeys but didn’t realise I needed to be from Sheffield to listen to them.

Also this brassy haired moron needs to stop posting tiktoks implying the old Eden is gone and she’s the new improved one who DGAF. This bitch has resurrected herself more times than Jesus.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Lloyd trying to tell us temu is safe… do you know what isn’t safe babes? You driving a vehicle whilst under the influence x
I’d like to add to the list of things that aren’t safe:

The financial stability of their joint bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lhj97

Yorkshire peach is just as annoying as Eden now being American is her only personality trait 🥱

I am placing my bets on a new year comeback. She’ll bang on what an awful about what an awful year 2023 was, say they’ve taken time out for re-election and Lloyd will be tackling his addiction issues. In the meantime she’s prob trying to get knocked up as a backup plan in their comeback fails 🤨

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Knew it! Posting like nothing has happened 🤦🏻‍♀️ the fake contentment, when we all know she’s utterly bothered by what people say and her pretending she isn’t is just hilarious 😂

• Haha