Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 69 dudes! Well done @Laura920920 for your traumatising and hilarious thread title, it won with a landslide of 116 likes.

Quick recap:

Other than scheduled ads, Eden and Lloyd have been silent on social media now for over a week - longer than their honeymoon! There has been speculation that Lloyd has crashed their car and been arrested for DUI, but no one knows the truth yet. What we do know is something big must have gone down for these two to actually stop posting about their daily trips to Homesense and Waitrose.

Brands are starting to drop Eden, with her having to delete a couple of recently posted ads. How embarrassing!

Carry on, trolls 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If all of this is true I bet she’s absolutely fuming at Lloyd. Stomping round the shed in her gargantuan fake Uggs. Doesn’t matter all the times she’s fucked up her “career” or that he lost a DJ gig playing to an actual audience not just the kitchen wall. This will be worse than all of that put together and he’d be grovelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I just reiterate WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED TOXIC GREEDEN BACK ONLINE. duck off forever please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact that she’s on the verge of having more threads than pedalo Paul is quite something 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yorkshire peach is just as annoying as Eden now being American is her only personality trait 🥱

Reactions: 27
I wonder has he left her? The scenario in my head is baby demanded a trip to Waitrose knowing he’s been drinking, crashed, Lloyd blames her and left her. I mean his life is bleeping tit babysitting that monstrosity of a human. Just imagine the tell all he could do on the harvtrashians! Epic!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just can’t imagine either of them would leave the other, they are both too codependent on each other! I also think Yaz would be having a social media meltdown if Lloyd left the circle 😂

Reactions: 21
I dont think little legs cares about the influencer life all that much anymore. He never gets sent anything it's always crap drop shipped fashion that eden receives or dog shite. He doesn't even look like he's enjoying himself in the videos he's posted himself, nevermind how he looks at eden and the dogs carnage sometimes. He doesn't do sets anywhere anymore cos he cant leave baby by herself. Every night they blaze and eat tit food and either eden films them or they stay in. It's a far cry from djing, going to the gym, seeing your mates and the promise his own career was going a couple of years ago being invited to events..

Being edens ken doll prop is probably wearing thin when he knows people online mock him all the time and the only audience that like him are 12-14 year old or bored yummy mummy huns 😂

I wouldn't be surprise if you're right, she bullied him into going into the shop and had been drinking and he was either pulled over or had an accident. He's seen this as his 'out' and either ditched her or goaded her into breaking up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I just can’t imagine either of them would leave the other, they are both too codependent on each other! I also think Yaz would be having a social media meltdown if Lloyd left the circle 😂
She is having a meltdown tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I'm not being funny but lloyd would be fine if he wanted to leave eden because
1. He could spill the tea and make money off that
2. His family is well off enough to support him
3. He could back to marketing where he's already worked, he actually has a skill
3. He can admit he needs help with alcohol and get the sympathy vote that'll calm down some of edens minions hate 😂
4. He has actual friends who would support him, unlike eden who has no irl friends but her sisters who she's always in competition with

Reactions: 28
I have two videos for discussion while we wait for green giants return. Was this ever discussed in older threads? She’s watching Aladdin with her sisters kids and being gross as per
---
And this one where they set up a camera while they’re eating waiting for lee to say something “touchy” then laugh and mock him for bringing up that he has PTSD, what went through her head to do and then post this?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Imagine actually what a toll on your mental health living with her would do though? Obv not justifying his actions he’s vile. But like, cleaning up after her, cooking for her, her bringing drama to your life 24/7, then having to listen to her cry about something she brought on herself, phone constantly in your face, never actually doing anything unless it’s a meal out? I’d end up so depressed, I mean look at what happened within the first few months of them meeting, he was driving her dad around everywhere, cooking for the whole house and also the designated dog tit bin emptier

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.