Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wasnt confident when she started social and was at a really low time with no self confidence?

Reactions: 15
I thought she wasnt confident when she started social and was at a really low time with no self confidence?
It's Eden don't believe a word she says, she could say the grass is green and I'd still have to go outside to check

Reactions: 16
So when she was in her face filler advert / no advert era, we were trolls for saying it looked terrible and she was better without it. Now, she’s posting videos to tell people not to get it because it ruins your face and makes you look old 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'...they're always so nice to us in The White Company' it's called customer service love, they're nice to everyone and always ask if it's a gift. Especially this time of year. Her God complex is off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
In her "acting" you can see in her face she really thinks she's giving a full Oscar worthy performance 🤣
She literally has the same 2 expressions for every one she does, it makes my toes curl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'...they're always so nice to us in The White Company' it's called customer service love, they're nice to everyone and always ask if it's a gift. Especially this time of year. Her God complex is off the scale!
Right?! They’re one of the stores that are so attentive with customer service I almost have to psych myself up to go in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right?! They’re one of the stores that are so attentive with customer service I almost have to psych myself up to go in!
I bought some stuff in there Sunday and the lady told me to have a lovely Christmas. Am I the chosen one ? 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In her "acting" you can see in her face she really thinks she's giving a full Oscar worthy performance 🤣
She literally has the same 2 expressions for every one she does, it makes my toes curl
Every character she pretends to be constantly rolls their eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh Eden the celebrity probably even gets a sales assistant approach her as soon as she enters Lush too 🙄

I cringed at her Twilight quiz and how smug she acts like she just won Mastermind. They really aren’t hard questions if you’ve watched the film.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh Eden the celebrity probably even gets a sales assistant approach her as soon as she enters Lush too 🙄

I cringed at her Twilight quiz and how smug she acts like she just won Mastermind. They really aren’t hard questions if you’ve watched the film.
She was livid when she got the wrong answer at the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Considering she wouldn't watch a movie in an old church "because she's Christian", her "can you duck God?" Video doesn't match that narrative lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was livid when she got the wrong answer at the end 🤣
Clearly kept that part in so people would comment telling her she was right 😅.

Also the video when she showed the pyjamas and said she’d wear them when she wants a duck “this is Eden there is no censoring here” … thanks Eden, you’re clearly the only couple in the world who has sex and it really impresses me and makes me think you’re cool and edgy for talking about it….

I wish she would censor it though, I don’t want to have the image of a Great Dane with a Chihuahua.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So edgy and outspoken and will literally speak about anything 💁‍♀️ (apart from her husbands dui)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s been a month since her last podcast and it only got 3.3k views. I can see the next one being “The DUI”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.