Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this comment? Why do I think she's kinda in on it, like wouldn't she have him blocked after all the videos he's made of her... She's blocks people over the tiniest of things but not him? Strange
Because she's 'pretending' it doesn't bother her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she make a video saying that she finds his videos funny and it’s just bringing more people back to her channel

Reactions: 5
What stage of denial is she at? It’s like she’s talking to herself. This is may as well be a video diary for herself at this point.

Reactions: 11
Oh another story about a woman being rude to her because she wouldn’t give her coffee beans to reset her giant hooter in Jo Malone.

And why do we need numerous train videos of just the most cliche and cringe content, “it’s just noise”, “we’re all living life for the first time”, “yet another person who’s life I’ve saved with my tit content”? Eden your career is right down the swanny, just duck off again please.

Reactions: 10
Coffee beans to reset sense of smell is a myth anyway, why’s she smelling multiple different scents with emetophobia anyway 🤡

Reactions: 7
Oh ofc someone went up to her and let them know she saved them she’s so bleeping unhinged, she thinks she’s gods gift please duck off😂 the made up stories her and Lloyd convince themselves have happened are ridiculous- imagine her recording that and LL being confused about what the duck she’s chatting

Reactions: 8
Oh ofc someone went up to her and let them know she saved them she’s so bleeping unhinged, she thinks she’s gods gift please duck off😂 the made up stories her and Lloyd convince themselves have happened are ridiculous- imagine her recording that and LL being confused about what the duck she’s chatting
She’s saved me too! Saved me from wearing poorly colour-matched foundation as I’ve seen how awful and unflattering it can look.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it so odd that she goes out to London for one day in the whole year and has all these things happen.. a row in jo malone.. fans crying about her saving thier lives and yet another ‘rude person’ on the train. If I was out in London for the day I wouldn’t be glued to my phone making TikTok’s (making up stories) always her isn’t it who gets all the ‘aggro’ Eden stop telling porkies we know nothing really happened otherwise the hectic videos wouldn’t ensue proving she’s been somewhere 💀🙈🤣 she’s so narcissistic 🤣

Hope everyone has had a nice Xmas btw xx
---
This! And it always happens there’s too many lies and fake stories she’s continually dropping herself in it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Little legs would of absolutely filmed or got a photo of this fan who Eden saved. Dont believe it for a second.

Reactions: 4
I see she has finally been added onto the ZGA digital website... 😒.

Who would wanna have a racist on their books?

Screenshot_20231228_223255_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_223304_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_223317_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s hilarious she’s with a management team after doing a big speech of not wanting one, how much freedom it gave her and how her name is big and recognised.

Clearly she wasn’t pulling in enough money for the monthly shed payments.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.