Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Love how she’s pretending to be all wholesome. Look at me I’m the perfect wife, putting up the tree, clearing the fridge, making the home smell nice… it’s all an act because she probably feels like her marriage is in the gutter right now!

As for ‘Chinese whispers about her family’ if something isn’t true you can just automatically shut it down Eden by saying it’s not true and cleaning little Lloyd’s name, but seems she can’t do that….

Reactions: 33

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I saw a comment saying some woman saw them in Asda and wee man wasn't arrested. Someone said did you ask and she said, if he'd be arrested he wouldn't be in Asda (or words to that effect)
So I pointed out that arrested doesn't mean banged up. And I'm pretty sure I got blocked. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Chloe (Dan spragg Chloe) is on live with that So realistic, talking about online trolls etc, Chloe said “ I know someone who gets so much hate, I’ve met her and I don’t know how she takes it, it’s just her humour” umm sorry Chloe that wouldn’t be the same Eden that was CHEATING with your boyfriend 🤔

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
IMG_0767.png

Any adult who calls their father ‘daddy’ makes me feel slightly ill for starters, then it’s also Eden so yuck 🤢

• Sick

WhatTheTaco

I lurk, however... Whomever brought back up the whole 'Baby needs to cum'... I shall be sending you the invoice for my therapy, thank yewww, 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32

littlenat

Lurker here! Please can someone point me in the direction of the original video/context of that picture? 😂
I’ve seen the Casper edit and it makes me wheeze I need to know
I’ll try find it 😂😂 it was the one when she tried to epilate both her legs and was crying because she had an ‘intrusive thought’ and thought Lloyd wouldn’t marry her unless she epilated both. Meanwhile my 4 year old niece has leukaemia and doesn’t even moan about chemo. Make it make sense 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
She doesn’t NEED to tell us anything…her silence spoke volumes, and it’ll all be available publicly as soon as it reaches court.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
GUYS
I THOUGHT THIS THREAD HAD BEEN QUIET BUT FORGOT A NEW ONE HAD BEEN STARTED AND I HADNT POSTED IN IT SO IT WASNT ON MY LIST.
I bet you were all worried that I hadn’t posted and had been arrested. 👮

• Haha

belle222

Screenshot_20231212_184458.jpg

Sorry Yaz who did you say your sister was? 🤔
Even if she hadn't gone into hiding cause of her husband being a criminal. She'd still have no invite

Are you not embarrasssssssssed?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ghostguy

VIP Member
It's even funnier that when she was being called out for racism she refused to take even half a days break. But whatever's happened now is enough to stop posting. She's got no morals. And she never has done

• Heart

Babyboonseed

Maybe we should all just stop talking about it until the truth comes out. We know her and the other witches of eastwick read here. They can gauge a lot from what we post and then come up with the best way to respond to what’s happening. I say until there’s any further development we go silent on the topic. Because we really are just speculating at the moment.

• Heart

bella_bea

Saw a certain Eden walking around Sainsbury's this afternoon....like it was a catwalk seeing who was checking her out. No one apparently....

• Haha
Reactions: 30

OkayHun

She’s been deleting TikTok’s, she had over 650 a few weeks back bow showing just over 400
I noticed this. Couldn't see hardly anything of Lloyd on her page, and alot of the tags have been removed. He's deleted Eden out of his bio too so something is definitely up 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30