Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s higher, the amount of money in his bank account or the number he blew whilst getting breath tested

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I wonder what’s higher, the amount of money in his bank account or the number he blew whilst getting breath tested
We need Bruce Forsyth for a quick fire round of higher or lower.

The wallet, the boosters, the honeymoon or the alcohol reading 👆👇

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I reckon he was arrested for being DUI and they found coke in the car too so he'll get done for possession of a class A too

Reactions: 12
I see that Eden, ✨BiGgEst TiK tOkKeR iN tHe UK✨ hasn't been included in the Tik Tokkers rendition of 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday'. Just another thing to add to her NFI list (not flipping invited)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wait just seen her presence over presents self-indulgent performative post.

It’s not her giving to charity if she’s getting people to donate £5 to her. Yet she’s the one who takes the glory and who’s to say she donated all of it?

Reactions: 13
Wait just seen her presence over presents self-indulgent performative post.

It’s not her giving to charity if she’s getting people to donate £5 to her. Yet she’s the one who takes the glory and who’s to say she donated all of it?
Yep, exactly. There's a woman on my local town fb page and she posted the other day "I like to donate items to charity from my small business at this time of year and am looking for people to donate to me some of the following items..." doesn't work that way, love. I'll donate them direct if that's the case rather than your 'small business' take credit for it.

Wonder if she's related to Eben :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep, exactly. There's a woman on my local town fb page and she posted the other day "I like to donate items to charity from my small business at this time of year and am looking for people to donate to me some of the following items..." doesn't work that way, love. I'll donate them direct if that's the case rather than your 'small business' take credit for it.

Wonder if she's related to Eben :ROFLMAO:
Omg this is the same in my town!! And people donate some really good stuff then she takes all the glory! 🤣

Reactions: 10
I see that Eden, ✨BiGgEst TiK tOkKeR iN tHe UK✨ hasn't been included in the Tik Tokkers rendition of 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday'. Just another thing to add to her NFI list (not flipping invited)
Surprised Yorkshire P didn’t put in a good word for her and invite her along

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20231212_184458.jpg

Sorry Yaz who did you say your sister was? 🤔
Even if she hadn't gone into hiding cause of her husband being a criminal. She'd still have no invite

Are you not embarrasssssssssed?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2625882
Sorry Yaz who did you say your sister was? 🤔
Even if she hadn't gone into hiding cause of her husband being a criminal. She'd still have no invite

Are you not embarrasssssssssed?
She wouldn’t have been able to sing or be in the room with so many people…… her adhd will have likely played up and caused all sorts of worry. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
pretty sure you already have an husband elf that does all the housework??
Omg this girl! Doesn’t her mother literally manage her bank account?! Weighted blanket, she has four mutts laying on her all the time (five if you include little legs), her sycophant followers will be all ears to whatever era she is in and she only does laundry once a month judging by all the piles of clothes she has strewn everywhere all the time 😂
God forbid she ever has to do anything of any significance for herself she can’t even manage the basics!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If we get a report from the police/news, will it confirm whether her gob protected her from going through the windshield?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were supposed to be driving weren’t they? So they could take the dogs. I wonder if the laws around driving in other countries are the same if you have a pending court case
I believe if he’s on bail pending a court date/trial he would need to ask for permission to leave the country, and as it’s a driving offence he may have issues going into the EU…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.