Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spare a thought for poor Holly in all of this, she’s been thrown under the bus and now with yaz taking a break she won’t have any moderating to do for anyone at all………..
perhaps she will be employed by her big buddy from the states Yorkshire leach? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw a comment saying some woman saw them in Asda and wee man wasn't arrested. Someone said did you ask and she said, if he'd be arrested he wouldn't be in Asda (or words to that effect)
So I pointed out that arrested doesn't mean banged up. And I'm pretty sure I got blocked. 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 if you get arrested for a DUI you're also banned from Asda. It's the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hey, silent lurker here.
Lloyd has changed his Instagram bio and completely removed anything to do with 💍 or Eddie. Is this new or had I just missed this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Funny he’s Lloyd Hulme on instagram not the Harvey hulme they promote … theylll only end if he was the one to leave she would never

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe yas going ok a *break* is because she's going visiting the shed and be told she can't post ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Edens no doubt made her feel an abundance of guilt for carrying on when she’s having a break and told her she should come off to show support.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I 1000% feel Yazs break is because eden has spat her dummy out that the world is carrying on as normal and this time it seems nobody gives two fucks that she’s not active.

lee was liking all the comments on his video where people where telling him he deserves better, id love Lee to do a few tell alls like Libby maes step dad did 😂 he would get sooo much support now everyone has seen the true Harvey’s

Reactions: 40
I saw a comment saying some woman saw them in Asda and wee man wasn't arrested. Someone said did you ask and she said, if he'd be arrested he wouldn't be in Asda (or words to that effect)
So I pointed out that arrested doesn't mean banged up. And I'm pretty sure I got blocked. 🤣🤣
No more shopping in waitrose for the Tory two x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder has he left her? The scenario in my head is baby demanded a trip to Waitrose knowing he’s been drinking, crashed, Lloyd blames her and left her. I mean his life is bleeping tit babysitting that monstrosity of a human. Just imagine the tell all he could do on the harvtrashians! Epic!
Hope that’s true 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Lmao youve gotta love that persons faith in the justice system

You’ve got rapists released on bail but they think Lloyds going to be behind bars on a DUI charge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her break is due to Lees sudden tikok appearance again. The positive comments hes getting on the 2024 post would have wound her right up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen a vid where Eeedie says it’s Little legs birthday on 8th December, will be interesting to see if any public happy birthdays are made by any of the clan 🙄

Reactions: 13
If Lloyd did a video exposing them the only people who would watch it is us, Casper and a few minions. They are so irrelevant no one would even care. Karma has been delivered on time for Christmas 🤌this awful family can finally duck off

Reactions: 16
I wonder has he left her? The scenario in my head is baby demanded a trip to Waitrose knowing he’s been drinking, crashed, Lloyd blames her and left her. I mean his life is bleeping tit babysitting that monstrosity of a human. Just imagine the tell all he could do on the harvtrashians! Epic!
But then he’d have to get an actual job and stop being a scrounger and I can’t see that happening.

Reactions: 5
Neither of them have a steady income and haven't been posting so they must be really skint. They will probably quietly move back to mummy dearest. Wonder if mummy will allow them dogs to go with them peeing all over her carpets

Reactions: 9
Is anyone watching hollys live? She’s acting like a teenager. Keeps getting messages and giggling saying I can’t listen to the voice notes I’m on live. Then telling people she got loads of gossip. People asking when Eden is coming back in comments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.