Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlenat

Hi guys. In response to @mrsgrinchhome and anyone else who I may have upset or offended I am really sorry, it wasn’t my intention at all. I do think that she should dress for her body type but your right, there are much worse things about her personality, regardless of what she looks like. Unlike Eden I can take accountability. I won’t comment on her body again. X

• Heart
Reactions: 47

user726

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the crying vid. Eden, just a reminder.. those things you said came out of YOUR MOUTH. YOU, not anyone else… YOU chose to say those things. YOU make brands not want to work with you and YOU are the sole reason for your own downfall.

Reactions: 44

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Ewww the fat shaming in here recently is gross. So many things to pick at with her horrendous personality, why go for her body when there’s people in here with similar or bigger bodies being made to feel shit about themselves in the process?
---
jesus look at the state of it. She really needs to start dressing for her body.I’m not fat shaming her at all but she’s built like a brick shithouse!
Comments like this that get us tarred with the troll brush. I hate the woman but she’s literally just existing whilst wearing a bikini and I’ve seen you call her a brick shit house a few times now. Wasn’t it you who DMed her fat shaming her and she outed you?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Huffchug

VIP Member
“We’re going on our official honeymoon… but it’s only 3 nights”

massive wallet tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 37