Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Steve Buscemi is posting more and more do you think she should have her own thread?? I think she's gonna give us plenty to chat about, especially having two kids to exploit on SM!

P.S I have no idea how to do a thread
Tattle away. It’s been a long day at work and cba coming up with a creative thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain the not declaring as thing? If you’re asked to promote a product, why wouldn’t you disclose it boldly as an ad? I’ve seen this on other threads & don’t get why they try to cover you that it’s an ad?

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain the not declaring as thing? If you’re asked to promote a product, why wouldn’t you disclose it boldly as an ad? I’ve seen this on other threads & don’t get why they try to cover you that it’s an ad?
I think its because, they think if they don't disclose it as #ad it looks more personal, like they genuinely really like the product, rather than theyve been paid to promote it, so they generate more clicks/sales! It's really misleading, that's why people report it to the ASA (i think that's what it's called?) And they do bollock them for it

Reactions: 5
Wow guys. Krept ( as in krept and Conan ).. who owns Nalas baby! has commented on caspers video saying he is gonna terminate the contract with Eden 👏 I’ve checked and it’s his official page 😂😂😂
THIS IS WILDDDDD!!!

honestly, the fact the brand is owned by a black woman and they have seen her for what she is! That’s an L for the blackfishes

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow guys. Krept ( as in krept and Conan ).. who owns Nalas baby! has commented on caspers video saying he is gonna terminate the contract with Eden 👏 I’ve checked and it’s his official page 😂😂😂
Looooool Eben is goona be really fucked off that she’s been caught out again and dropped from another brand, PLT deleting videos with her, now this, she’s really laying in her own tit now.
Doesn’t she realise how she’s behaved has consequences and now being held to it, I know she checks it regularly but wow, she isn’t goona be happy. Cue the social media break and the gummy Yaz and LL sympathy videos of her crying and everyone hugging her.
This honestly makes me so happy

Reactions: 29
I think her being ‘the best auntie ever’ era/vibe.. was just to get the nala baby thing. So glad they saw through her facade. She’s definitely fallen off, jobcentre opens at nine am greeden 💅

Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for the crying vid. Eden, just a reminder.. those things you said came out of YOUR MOUTH. YOU, not anyone else… YOU chose to say those things. YOU make brands not want to work with you and YOU are the sole reason for your own downfall.

Reactions: 44
Can’t wait for the crying vid. Eden, just a reminder.. those things you said came out of YOUR MOUTH. YOU, not anyone else… YOU chose to say those things. YOU make brands not want to work with you and YOU are the sole reason for your own downfall.
This hit the nail on the head, she needs to be held responsible her family need to make her responsible and suggest she comes off SM because she’s harmful to all of their reputations, she’s vile and they’re vile for supporting her and giving her every excuse they can to excuse her crappy, nasty and bullying behaviour. She’s a full grown adult at 60000ft, married yet we’re meant to think she still isn’t old enough to be held to the standard. I think not.
Its caught up with her and she needs to duck off back to her crappy shed where she came from

Reactions: 16
She’s deleted the video too…
---
Actually really impressed with the response, dealt with quickly and she’s clearly been contacted if the video has gone. Good on them

Me too. Seem like a really professional company. Fair play to them x

Reactions: 27
They've dealt with that perfectly! Hopefully other brands will sit up and take notice now.

Reactions: 30
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 unlucky Eden 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

P.s I’m so sorry the child in me needed to jump out for a second.
---
They've dealt with that perfectly! Hopefully other brands will sit up and take notice now.
That response should be sent to every single brand that works with her in the future and take note of how not to ruin your business.

Reactions: 22
I'm really impressed with how Krept has handled this. Him and Sasha are a very good example of how a business should be ran!
I'm so glad I can go back to using Nalas baby, its my favourite moisturiser 🥰

Reactions: 31
Makes sense why the sisters have posted videos of the three of them with some sentimental type music over the top. Boring 😴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.