Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
He’s said in the messages ‘once this hits the media’ who the fuck does he think he is hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ololo

VIP Member
early yet mind

Eden Harvz #65 She doesn't need management because she is so great, so how come when brands learn about the real Eden they quickly vacate

• Haha
Reactions: 36

madwor1d

Thread title suggestion:

Don't mess with Marge and LL if ur a hater
Freya's now Marge's mediator!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ololo

VIP Member
The first bit is a copy and paste job.

Omg hahahaha it actually is 🤣.
I can't with these two, they're too transparent.
Why would you quote someone’s work without crediting them? Very shitty. You wouldn’t copy a recipe without crediting the creator Lloyd would you? WOULD YOU??

• Haha
Reactions: 35

pizzasteve

I completely agree with there being no need to fat shame. I’m 5’8 and a size 16/18, does that mean I’m also ‘built like a brick shithouse?’…
I know we’re all entitled to freedom of speech, but please be careful who else’s feelings you’re damaging in the process. It’s not a nice feeling to read that knowing you’re of similar, or bigger size.
Enough toxic shit comes out of her mouth to pick at without having to offend other people too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I’m off to buy 100 bottles of nalas baby. They’ve set a really good example and hopefully other companies follow suit! It’s nice for someone to actually read between the lines of the videos and not just accuse us of being trolls! Well done Casper

• Haha

Ticketyboots

Lloydbaby "Hey baby, I am sending out feelers for sponsorship, gifts and collabs"
Greedy Eedy "Oh baby, you'll be so proud of me when I get them. Who have you got? Gifted holiday? A-list film premiere? Mega expensive make-up?"
Lloydbaby "Baby I am a chef with a large wallet. Even better. I got 3 packs of malt loaf. Smashing it"

• Haha
  • Heart
imagine your drippy wife making a video saying words hurt and then that’s how you respond to women
He’s very hostile towards women isn’t he? You only ever see him replying to women thinking he’s hard, never really see him speaking like that to men. I would be so embarrassed if my man spoke to women like that! He’s just a massive red flag, sorry a small one

• Heart

moomin456

I'm so confused by this drama on caspers page! So a lady commented on their posts and scrappy doo took it up in himself to hunt her down and get her personal number and start spamming her with calls, and then got Freya to call her as a "mediator" who just asked her if her account has been taken down and spoke to her like a 5 year old. And now cabbage tits is threatening this woman with court???

Whats he taking her to court for? And is he going to do this to everyone that comments an opinion that isn't blowing smoke up their arse.

Surely this lady can just report him to the police for harassment?

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Well Done to @Shrekssister for the thread title! Little Legs Flabby Tits Lloyd needed reminding about living in a shed as he’s been flexing the rented shed, work shy life, living off mummy Eben, luckily for the two of them, they are ‘financially stable enough to go anywhere’ and so the choice to go to Dover for a honeymoon ☠ was the obvious choice, following on with begging for a Greek honeymoon that has never materialised despite LLL claiming they’d been offered 3 seperate holidays.
Eben is currently on her family holiday with Don Carla who is looking more and more rough by the minute, along with Big Paul who is non existent, Freya, Gummy mummy Yaz and the kids.
She’s uploading multiple lovey videos with Callie, Acer and Wolf to show how amazing she is of an auntie despite verbally abusing the kids live to thousands, and is seething at the fact PLT have removed a video she was in due to the backlash that Eben can’t control for once✌🏼
Casper 2.0 is working over time and enjoy my little hornies 😂✌🏼🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33