Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have to log into my old facefuck account at some point in nxt wk to watch the tit show
Wouldn’t bother she’s so bleeping boring I’ve managed about ten mins and had to turn her off. She’s doing the whole I’m so real and raw and people just can’t accept that spiel. No eden you’re an immature, conceited big headed boring basic witch who can’t be humble just once and take accountability for anything.

Reactions: 10
She said she gets a hard time as in the past people didn’t have controversies. Someone asked the question and it was like she hadn’t even thought about it before and suddenly had a moment of realisation where it isn’t her fault

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can be real and raw but not call your nephew a pedalo and your niece a wh*re

thread suggestion ^^^

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I find it so funny that she's moving over to Facebook, when TikTok is the biggest platform at the moment. Facebook is dying a very slow death, so she won't get anywhere there.

Also to answer someone's earlier question - no, you can't remove Facebook reviews. You can add certain keywords to filter out reviews so they don't appear on your page, but you can't delete them once they've been posted. If anyone is thinking of posting a review - do not use any swear words, as Facebook's profanity filter will automatically hide it. The review will still be visible to you and your friends, but others won't be able to see it.

I find it so odd that an influencer would want reviews on their page anyway. I'd understand if it was her crappy lash business, so you can complain that the delivery was late or that they sent the wrong thing, but liking a person's content is purely personal. I'm surprised she hasn't turned the reviews off completely.

Reactions: 7
I find it so funny that she's moving over to Facebook, when TikTok is the biggest platform at the moment. Facebook is dying a very slow death, so she won't get anywhere there.

Also to answer someone's earlier question - no, you can't remove Facebook reviews. You can add certain keywords to filter out reviews so they don't appear on your page, but you can't delete them once they've been posted. If anyone is thinking of posting a review - do not use any swear words, as Facebook's profanity filter will automatically hide it. The review will still be visible to you and your friends, but others won't be able to see it.

I find it so odd that an influencer would want reviews on their page anyway. I'd understand if it was her crappy lash business, so you can complain that the delivery was late or that they sent the wrong thing, but liking a person's content is purely personal. I'm surprised she hasn't turned the reviews off completely.
Facebook is an older crowd too, her usual fan base won’t follow her over there so she’s reducing her follower base down massively by moving across. Yorkshire peach apparently did it so she’s maybe had advice from her but I don’t think Yorkshire peach ever appealed to a younger audience

Reactions: 9
Someone said she should do a campaign against trolls and she said 'you'll see next week' she's apparently trying to do her bit🤣
Ok peden, you creep. Can't wait

Edit; it's not trolling if it's true

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve reviewed. But I purposefully didn’t put any personal insults or swears in there because she can so easily use it to play the victim. Even tho she is a smelly narc.

Reactions: 8
I'll be honest, when my dog was a puppy I cried every day. It was SO tough trying to train her and deal with all that comes with a new puppy, while dealing with my own stuff going on. Some puppies are super easy, and get on with things straight away. Others are more difficult and it takes a lot more time and energy to get there. However, if you're finding it difficult to look after one animal then DON'T GET THREE bleeping MORE. I don't know if she thought they'd all just train each other or something, and if you have one or two then four won't make a difference, but she's an idiot.

There's nothing wrong with admitting to finding it difficult to look after dogs and to struggle with them. But I don't think Eden is trying. She bangs on about how stubborn Chihuahuas are, but that doesn't mean they are untrainable! She should have researched the breed before she collected a pack of them, rather than getting them because she met a dog on holiday that she liked. She should be incorporating training and play with what their breed needs instead of treating them like toys to accompany her shopping.

Her post about struggling and asking for advice doesn't even seem to be genuine cos her replies to people in the comments are jokey/a little dismissive. I really think she posted it for content - she gets engagement and it makes her look a bit more human and relatable if she isn't painting her life as perfect 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i can see where the bragging comes from now. watch me quit my 9-5 so i can be showered in gifted items like big man… i’ll never buy malt loaf again!!!!! 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i can see where the bragging comes from now. watch me quit my 9-5 so i can be showered in gifted items like big man… i’ll never buy malt loaf again!!!!! 🤭
Trying to blend the word gifted in with the colour of the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so jealous because they're definitely living the high life with their freebies .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you have glass panel wardrobe doors when you just shove your clothes in any old way

Reactions: 15
How many soreen lifts to buy a vest that is also a jacket, asking for a very tiny friend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lloydbaby "Hey baby, I am sending out feelers for sponsorship, gifts and collabs"
Greedy Eedy "Oh baby, you'll be so proud of me when I get them. Who have you got? Gifted holiday? A-list film premiere? Mega expensive make-up?"
Lloydbaby "Baby I am a chef with a large wallet. Even better. I got 3 packs of malt loaf. Smashing it"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.