Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is happening? On about taking her to court over a comment?! Hahahaha. He’s bleeping deluded. I had sympathy for him at one point, being with that bleeping wet wipe. But Na, he’s just as much as a bleep
It's giving Elphaba vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get scared to look at their insta stories now because they’ve become unhinged and will probably doxx me
If they dox ANYONE on here or tiktok etc, they are in for a shock because a)it's illegal and b) they are cracking down hard on that type of thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Obviously it’s not an actual mediator, but if it was, surely they wouldn’t just spring it on you one evening unannounced, don’t they follow a proper process? surely they can’t just force someone into mediation without their agreement 🤣 they are insane.

Reactions: 21
no but if little legs can find me like the sleuth he thinks he is then I’ll give him that!
I’m so angry
Not the little hard man coming after a female because of a comment,
The fact they haven’t spoken on it on their own pages speaks volumes
If they want to have a proper discussion I am happy to oblige
I’m not the type of person who has a confrontation and just shouts and abuses so I’m perfect really 😅😅

btw I’ve realised that made me sound like Hollygate
Don’t worry tattlers there’s no danger of me bumming them eventually
Only Lee ❤
I'd love a convo with them. I was tempted to inbox them my number haha. I don't scream and shout either.

The reason it's not on their stories is because they will edit the messages etc so they look innocent. They were hoping the girl would tit herself and not show her side of things.

Reactions: 16
I think the thought it was Casper. Especially when she said "are you aware of your account being closed" How embarrassing for them. I'm actually choosing yo be embarrassed for them.

Any mediator worth their time doesn't speak like that or get annoyed on behalf of someone else. They couldn't lie straight in bed if they tried 😂😂
Literally job of a mediator is to be impartial but whoever that was definitely partial 😂
---
I'd love a convo with them. I was tempted to inbox them my number haha. I don't scream and shout either.

The reason it's not on their stories is because they will edit the messages etc so they look innocent. They were hoping the girl would tit herself and not show her side of things.
I’m not calm enough and take everything personally so I would very much like to not be contacted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d certainly find it odd if a ‘mediator’ rang and told me to check my tiktok account right now while they are on the phone to see if it’s gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If the nature of the harassment by email and text is explicit, the sender could be committing the additional criminal offence of sending a message which is indecent or grossly offensive and this could result in a criminal offence under the Malicious Communications Act 1988.

You can report harassment to the police. They can charge someone with criminal harassment if: the person has harassed you more than once. the harassment made you feel distressed or alarmed.
he is 100% in the wrong ❤

Reactions: 18
If I were little legs I wouldn't be worrying too much about my wife being called marge Simpson, I'd be more concerned about why it is that I look like I'm fighting for my life in every video. Is he actually OK?
Screenshot_20230915_122733_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it’s anything like family mediation, you have two seperate calls first one with whoever initiated it and then one with the other party around 5-10 days later. And it would never be like that phone call, they ask what you want out of the mediation not start saying ‘oh well I’ll deal with him later’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve not switched sides. This behaviour is appalling.
What did they do to you then if not this to change your mind? I assumed this was their tactic with previous “trolls” and it had worked. Most people don’t know the law and get frightened if someone speaks with such conviction, even if it’s bollocks and will back down.

Reactions: 15
What did they do to you then if not this to change your mind? I assumed this was their tactic with previous “trolls” and it had worked. Most people don’t know the law and get frightened if someone speaks with such conviction, even if it’s bollocks and will back down.
I think it's actually better we get their version of events rather than berating them. Now we've seen the way Lloyd is acting, there might have been something behind it

Reactions: 6
Additionally, it’s massively illegal to get someone to impersonate a court authority figure so I do hope whoever has agreed to do that understands that they could face repercussions. As a side note, anyone can report that not just the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it's actually better we get their version of events rather than berating them. Now we've seen the way Lloyd is acting, there might have been something behind it
Im not berating them?! That’s why I asked what they did, if it’s not what’s going on now with Jess.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.