Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only crying about Disneyland Paris because she’s at her limit on Klarna and hasn’t told Lloyd they need to do more Soreen adverts if they want to eat whilst they’re there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why you shouldnt take dogs to the shopping centre beacuse there dogs regardless of there size only people who should are people with guide dogs. Disgusting taking them in food shops aswell in the trolley you troll 🫣

Reactions: 11
OMG stop it.. hope those malt loaves don’t get stuck on the way down 🤣🤣🤣.
What the duck is that😂
He’s very quick to claim they got offered 3 honeymoons after her begging spree but we’re still yet to see them go anyway but Dover…. I’m calling bullshit and they’re justifying the beg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are they pretending that Lloyd has surprised Eden with a holiday to Disney Land? She’s been saying since France that they’re going away again soon and she’s mentioned at least twice that she’s going to Disney 💀

They also obvs filmed that video today as they are wearing the same clothes/hair looks the same etc. It’s actually tragic loool

Reactions: 23
Just watching Caspers new uploads where Eden said some other influences are “really horrible” but won’t name names and Yaz has said the same, it’s either deflection or they are both severely disliked in that world.

I mean Eden practically bullied Grace to bring her on her podcast and how many times have they hung out since the wedding. That would be a big fat zero because Grace probably hates her, I mean Poppy and Jay didn’t even turn up to the wedding 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the big sob story about her struggling with all the dogs just before the announcement about Disney…… poor pooches will be on a one way ticket to Battersea dogs home. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just watching Caspers new uploads where Eden said some other influences are “really horrible” but won’t name names and Yaz has said the same, it’s either deflection or they are both severely disliked in that world.

I mean Eden practically bullied Grace to bring her on her podcast and how many times have they hung out since the wedding. That would be a big fat zero because Grace probably hates her, I mean Poppy and Jay didn’t even turn up to the wedding 😅.
I remember but I cba scrolling that a few influencers have liked the likes of the tattles very own harvtrashians, publicdonainee etc, including that Megan Bolton who’s supposedly her oldest friend. I know for a fact that all
The group that went with Dan Spragg and Chloe to that bungalow only went because connect wanted them ther for drama. I mean do you ever see yaz with her tongue up Charlotte cucurnias ass anymore now?

Reactions: 6
I mean she claims everyone else is such a bad nasty influencer, if she had proof she’d have uploaded and said it on here, she 100% would have an account and dogs in people from what she knows. She’s too much of a narc and willing to let others be tainted also

Reactions: 6
Real and raw? That narrative is so boring now and her saying she gets hate because shes “uncomfortably real”.

Real in what way? Talking about not wiping your area? Real about not cleaning up dog tit for days? Sending unwarranted nudes?

No that just makes me feel sick about what a vile cretin you are.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Real and raw? That narrative is so boring now and her saying she gets hate because shes “uncomfortably real”.

Real in what way? Talking about not wiping your area? Real about not cleaning up dog tit for days? Sending unwarranted nudes?

No that just makes me feel sick about what a vile cretin you are.
Someone has commented on this saying her daughter is 6 and is so inspired by Eden 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She deleted this one earlier

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.