Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencoco

Chatty Member
Wow guys. Krept ( as in krept and Conan ).. who owns Nalas baby! has commented on caspers video saying he is gonna terminate the contract with Eden 👏 I’ve checked and it’s his official page 😂😂😂
THIS IS WILDDDDD!!!

honestly, the fact the brand is owned by a black woman and they have seen her for what she is! That’s an L for the blackfishes

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kyotoprincess

I wasn’t paid off. I know a lot of you think that.
I’m honestly saying this with love but if you aren’t prepared to say what happened fully then you’re just coming in here to stir the pot. What’s the point in dropping hints? No one is forcing you to speak about it so if you don’t feel comfortable then you have the choice to not bring it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

moomin456

I can't cope with these idiots! So he's now claiming to run his own management company that only has Freya on the books, but any real influencer manager would be advising against doing everything they are doing! Who does he actually think he is! Thinking he's a success because soreen sent him some samples for his lunch box...stomping around in his platform trainers threatening women because they don't like him or his missus

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lovethegossipme

I'm really impressed with how Krept has handled this. Him and Sasha are a very good example of how a business should be ran!
I'm so glad I can go back to using Nalas baby, its my favourite moisturiser 🥰

belle222

5EBB4AD5-CF34-4F6B-80FF-AB405EB5A949.jpeg

The hypocrisy is real. It’s obvious why @ big 35 he has to be with a woman who’s many years younger than him. It’s because women of his age would look straight through him. He’s embarrassing. He didn’t even know how to satisfy a woman until Eben told him apparently. Shocking. Any normal person over the age of 20 would find his behaviour so unattractive. Men who throw their weight around threatening anyone are a huge ick. He’s with her for her ‘fame’ and she’s clearly desperate. Because no. Pocket bully needs to Start piping down

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
OH MY GOD… this has given me the ick more than he ever has before 🤢🤢🤢🤢 if I saw a ‘man’ carrying a dog like that in the streets I’d burst out laughing while also being repulsed at him 😆
it’s actually a full jacket where the vest can detach and in it there’s about 40 pockets

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
well I was going to get Jason up and running again but seems like Casper is doing my job for me lol. Is it someone on here?
Kindly, you need to either piss or get off the pot.
Something was said to you (you wont share what) to make you completely back down, and now all of a sudden you are back?
I’m not convinced you didn’t pass your log in details over to them, especially as you are now here questioning who Casper is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The number could have been written across edens big fat forehead for all to see
Doesn’t give Lloyd the right to harrass and incite others to harrass

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
2.2k on Facebook, 112 likes on videos 😂
She’s crazy if she thinks Facebook will take off like tiktok. People don’t use Facebook like they do tiktok. I go on Facebook for real life, people I know and hobby groups, tiktok is for pointless scrolling. Never once have I followed an influencer on Facebook.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Ever since she got married to pitta tits she’s ALWAYS wearing boobie tops.
I know this information against my will but LL is a titty guy so it screams ✨insecure✨
The way you mentioned pitta tits had me thinking I was on Becki Jones thread for a minute😭🤣

• Haha

LaLaLayla

Eden Harvz #64 Lloyds on the attack, Jason’s back and Eden is still living in a shitty garden shack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29