Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lot more bots in her comments than anyone I’ve ever seen: is she paying for engagement?
Wouldn’t put it past her but if I’m honest I don’t post anything on my TikTok & all I get is bots follow me, I’ve also seen loads of them on other creators too. When you report them TikTok do nothing so they’re just letting them run wild🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
duck me!
Never heard of nala baby before, and my baby is 4 but I’m certainly gonna be buying their products

Reactions: 13
Aaaahahahahaha! I can’t wait to see how she tries and spins this one 😁
Yeah she can’t really use the same excuse she used for why PLT deleted their vid of her - cos they have such a good relationship with her they couldn’t bear the negative comments 😂

(Despite the fact PLT never invited her to the event 💀)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder they’re all so VILE.
Big Don Carla chews with her mouth open 😭😭 you can’t buy class 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm terrible at thread suggestions but we need to make the current Nalas situation the next thread title. If one of you creative types would do me the honour, just to prolong her misery ever so slightly 🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eden Harvz #65 Nala's baby adverts are no more, Eden it's showing that you're really quite poor

• Haha
Reactions: 46
early yet mind

Eden Harvz #65 She doesn't need management because she is so great, so how come when brands learn about the real Eden they quickly vacate

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion:
Nala sacking Eden was an all time low.
Don’t forget their wallets fat though…..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No wonder they’re all so VILE.
Big Don Carla chews with her mouth open 😭😭 you can’t buy class 😂
They are quite literally a bunch of farm animals, raised in a pig sty but a jaw swinging cow, in fact I’ve seen cows eat less offensively than this.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.