Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Done to @Shrekssister for the thread title! Little Legs Flabby Tits Lloyd needed reminding about living in a shed as he’s been flexing the rented shed, work shy life, living off mummy Eben, luckily for the two of them, they are ‘financially stable enough to go anywhere’ and so the choice to go to Dover for a honeymoon ☠ was the obvious choice, following on with begging for a Greek honeymoon that has never materialised despite LLL claiming they’d been offered 3 seperate holidays.
Eben is currently on her family holiday with Don Carla who is looking more and more rough by the minute, along with Big Paul who is non existent, Freya, Gummy mummy Yaz and the kids.
She’s uploading multiple lovey videos with Callie, Acer and Wolf to show how amazing she is of an auntie despite verbally abusing the kids live to thousands, and is seething at the fact PLT have removed a video she was in due to the backlash that Eben can’t control for once✌🏼
Casper 2.0 is working over time and enjoy my little hornies 😂✌🏼🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well Done to @Shrekssister for the thread title! Little Legs Flabby Tits Lloyd needed reminding about living in a shed as he’s been flexing the rented shed, work shy life, living off mummy Eben, luckily for the two of them, they are ‘financially stable enough to go anywhere’ and so the choice to go to Devon for a honeymoon ☠ was the obvious choice, following on with begging for a Greek honeymoon that has never materialised despite LLL claiming they’d been offered 3 seperate holidays.
Eben is currently on her family holiday with Don Carla who is looking more and more rough by the minute, along with Big Paul who is non existent, Freya, Gummy mummy Yaz and the kids.
She’s uploading multiple lovey videos with Callie, Acer and Wolf to show how amazing she is of an auntie despite verbally abusing the kids live to thousands, and is seething at the fact PLT have removed a video she was in due to the backlash that Eben can’t control for once✌🏼
Casper 2.0 is working over time and enjoy my little hornies 😂✌🏼🤍
Devon is out of their price range, it was Dover for the honeymoon 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Weak. Yaz has a thing for short men anyway first LL now Chet sket with the likes and comments on his vids and posts.
Someone commented “why are her teeth in lower case” 🤣

Eden actually looks like she’s had a hard paper round in that video of her rolling a fag🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Noooo, don't do a Holly on us and turn to the dark side 😂😂😂
I can confirm their all still twats 🤡 Eben is really trying to push the loving auntie on everyone now, do we think maybe trying to re brand now she’s realising she’s irrelevant and a bleep?

Reactions: 10
I can confirm their all still twats 🤡 Eben is really trying to push the loving auntie on everyone now, do we think maybe trying to re brand now she’s realising she’s irrelevant and a bleep?
I can only assume because the comments on the PLT video were mainly about her being a n0ncy weirdo to her minor family members, in her tiny mind she thinks this somehow ✨ magically ✨ reverse the evil she's done. Not today satan

Reactions: 18
I can only assume because the comments on the PLT video were mainly about her being a n0ncy weirdo to her minor family members, in her tiny mind she thinks this somehow ✨ magically ✨ reverse the evil she's done. Not today satan
But she donates loads of money to fans and charity, and once invited her ✨best follower✨ Zoe 🤡🤡 around to give her the most amazing afternoon where LL made her macaroni cheese, and was never mentioned again until they needed a dog sitter, such a charitable kind Angel 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine being so beholden to TikTok that you have to film mundane things, such an eating breakfast and food shopping… whilst on holiday. FFS, just enjoy your holiday

Reactions: 19
These threads move so fast. I wrote on the last thread saying Yaz said in her live Eden had a big brand deal coming up. Did she even get anything? Also why is she making out PLT invited ger to the race? My 17 year old daughter just done the reading festival for 4 days it looked amazing compared to the crappy so called rave they went to 🤣

Reactions: 13
These threads move so fast. I wrote on the last thread saying Yaz said in her live Eden had a big brand deal coming up. Did she even get anything? Also why is she making out PLT invited ger to the race? My 17 year old daughter just done the reading festival for 4 days it looked amazing compared to the crappy so called rave they went to 🤣
We are festival defo shat all over reading festival LOL but each to their own:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I ended up only going Sunday so wasn't in the presence of eedie mcreedie

Reactions: 2
Reading looked amazing from the videos my daughter sent me. I haven’t seen what acts were at we are festival only Edens videos and photos.

Reactions: 1
We are festival defo shat all over reading festival LOL but each to their own:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I ended up only going Sunday so wasn't in the presence of eedie mcreedie
We are is defo an older scene, Reading is the right of passage for most 16 year olds after exams so different vibes really!
but either way the Harvtrashians stuck out like a sore thumb,it’s not their scene and the fact they try to fake that it is makes me cringe so much! Yaz trying to dance Like LL is just so awful and cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.