Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really showing people how to make instant noodles? Eden can you please show us how to turn bread into toast??

And this whole bragging of how close her family is. Eden you’re close because none of you have any friends.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her filmimg Wolf like that was tit… pure tit to me its mum shamming her sis oh look your left alone making a mess i must film it.
No you clean it up & him n find out where others are

Reactions: 12
Her filmimg Wolf like that was tit… pure tit to me its mum shamming her sis oh look your left alone making a mess i must film it.
No you clean it up & him n find out where others are
And the way she went “wash your hands… now” rubs me up the wrong way

Reactions: 13
In that McDonald’s video, did her family literally comment on how much she got for herself when she literally has made points twice about how you should never do that 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ewww the fat shaming in here recently is gross. So many things to pick at with her horrendous personality, why go for her body when there’s people in here with similar or bigger bodies being made to feel tit about themselves in the process?
---
jesus look at the state of it. She really needs to start dressing for her body.I’m not fat shaming her at all but she’s built like a brick shithouse!
Comments like this that get us tarred with the troll brush. I hate the woman but she’s literally just existing whilst wearing a bikini and I’ve seen you call her a brick tit house a few times now. Wasn’t it you who DMed her fat shaming her and she outed you?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
In that McDonald’s video, did her family literally comment on how much she got for herself when she literally has made points twice about how you should never do that 🤡
Yesssss!! Should defo be a clip posted alongside the one she done about the restaurant waitress saying ‘is that everything?’ Or ‘is that all for you’?
Or maybe she’s got the bad attitude and body checking from living in that toxic environment with that family

Reactions: 8
Ewww the fat shaming in here recently is gross. So many things to pick at with her horrendous personality, why go for her body when there’s people in here with similar or bigger bodies being made to feel tit about themselves in the process?
---

Comments like this that get us tarred with the troll brush. I hate the woman but she’s literally just existing whilst wearing a bikini and I’ve seen you call her a brick tit house a few times now. Wasn’t it you who DMed her fat shaming her and she outed you?
I agree with this. Her body has nothing to do with her vile personality and ultimately the reason why we all dislike her. She has a perfectly normal body shape as does Freya.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I completely agree with there being no need to fat shame. I’m 5’8 and a size 16/18, does that mean I’m also ‘built like a brick shithouse?’…
I know we’re all entitled to freedom of speech, but please be careful who else’s feelings you’re damaging in the process. It’s not a nice feeling to read that knowing you’re of similar, or bigger size.
Enough toxic tit comes out of her mouth to pick at without having to offend other people too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.