Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re an influencer, an influencer 🫢 how embarrassing.

Isnt part of her job to do ads, influence her audience. Shes Cancelled 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Makes sense why the sisters have posted videos of the three of them with some sentimental type music over the top. Boring 😴
They’ll be more from them acting like Casper is evil when all they’ve done is compiled videos of her saying all this tit, it’s just a compilation of her awful statements no one forced her to say them or had edited them to say these things, shes chosen to do so🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I’m off to buy 100 bottles of nalas baby. They’ve set a really good example and hopefully other companies follow suit! It’s nice for someone to actually read between the lines of the videos and not just accuse us of being trolls! Well done Casper

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Struggling to keep up with my threads because I’m on holiday and unlike Eden and Yaz, I haven’t spent every waking moment reading here, but I just had to comment because this is bleeping fantastic 😂

Reactions: 16
Edens working overtime to try prove she’s a good auntie for plt to see 😂😂 cannot wait to hear the big deal she has and see the backlash 🎉

Reactions: 8
Nala’s baby is amazing, I’ve always used it for my 2 since it come out but stopped buying it when they gifted her stuff (good job I’m a hoarder and had loads left 🤣) Literally love the reply and I will be back to purchasing tomorrow 🙌🏼

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t class making 38 TikTok’s (I counted) whilst in France as not being on your phone.

She’s in her fake “I don’t give duck” part of her cycle right now reacting to the newest scandal - she’ll be sobbing and screeching it’s not fair in a couple of days.

I re-watched the TikTok where she did Cali’s makeup in France and the first thing she said whilst looking into the camera “we won’t be doing a pink lip” - referring back to the bleep incident. She’s not remorseful at all. Not that I thought she would be but continue being your own downfall Eden.

Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t class making 38 TikTok’s (I counted) whilst in France as not being on your phone.

She’s in her fake “I don’t give duck” part of her cycle right now reacting to the newest scandal - she’ll be sobbing and screeching it’s not fair in a couple of days.

I re-watched the TikTok where she did Cali’s makeup in France and the first thing she said whilst looking into the camera “we won’t be doing a pink lip” - referring back to the bleep incident. She’s not remorseful at all. Not that I thought she would be but continue being your own downfall Eden.
Plus in the whle compilation of videos her phone is either on her person when others are recording or it’s her. She was on her phone so much looking at here when her and Yaz spent the first night indirecting us all,
Not forgetting the deleted duck of tiktok also.

Reactions: 10
Savage 😂 but wow the baby brand wasn’t taking no chances was it. To be honest I think the brand itself has handled it remarkably, being your own brand as an influencer you have no choice but to make sure you filter what you say online. If you’re unable to do so as she claims with her adhd then social media isn’t the job for you. She is literally shooting her sled in the foot constantly.
From what I can see although we all have an opinion on yaz I believe paying off her mortgage etc gives me a hint she is squirrelling away money for when this all stops and has a back up of opening a wedding shop again. Maybe the most sensible sister.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.