Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason being the mediator is believable seeing as she copies the way they all talk lol

LL, Marge and Jason all need the chopper calling asap 🚁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you look in her reviews on Facebook there’s quite a few people talking about the Lloyd vs Jemma in there

Reactions: 4
That girls number wasn’t private. She had it on her fb untill late last night as I checked her fb when I saw caspers video 😂
So that makes it right for your bestie little legs to spam her with calls yeah? I don’t know what your problem is

Reactions: 9
The number could have been written across edens big fat forehead for all to see
Doesn’t give Lloyd the right to harrass and incite others to harrass

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Eden has been wild lately but her fancying her own mum wasn’t on my 2023 bingo card

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% obvious. They’re dumb cunts though, thinking she could just slide back in and be like “hey, so who is Casper then” lmao
🤣🤣 was just going to say this, at least try and be a little more discreet then going straight in with who’s casper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never once said it was ok. I was saying it wasn’t private as you all kept saying it was. Also the whole I copy how they speak is still just as ridiculous as before. I cannot help my voice. It’s how I talk. No one has sent me in here. And yes this is me and no one has had my log in info.

Reactions: 1
I never once said it was ok. I was saying it wasn’t private as you all kept saying it was. Also the whole I copy how they speak is still just as ridiculous as before. I cannot help my voice. It’s how I talk. No one has sent me in here. And yes this is me and no one has had my log in info.
I would genuinely rather go have dinner with Lloyd
in the shed surrounded by Mount Dog Poo than read more of your boring ramblings. It’s always the same and we all stopped caring long ago. Why are you still here? It’s so creepy.

Reactions: 16
Well well well, that made for interesting toilet time reading, asif any sort of professional would hound someone's phone like that literally a minute apart... it's giving complete mental breakdown behaviour. Short arse has finally snapped, roll on the divorce!

Reactions: 11
Eden posting TikTok’s saying she doesn’t give a duck, meanwhile LL is hounding girls on unknown caller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
well I was going to get Jason up and running again but seems like Casper is doing my job for me lol. Is it someone on here?
Of course Casper not a tattler. Rule is not take it off tattle, remember. We abide by those rules.
Shame the same can't be said of you. Glasshouses and stones much?
Tell Marge her little Lloyduhuahua needs to contact the Resource Centre in TunW asap

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.