Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubblebuttt

Love how she takes the kids out for a meal and all her minions are crawling up her arse 'you'll be a perfect mum!!' When it wasn't too long ago she said she'd kill her kid for getting in between her and Lloyd 🫣🤣

Reactions: 24

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I can't cope with how Yaz creams her pants over everything...the shed is not paradise, chai is not the most magical thing ever, you literally said it pissed on your child, you don't love everyone "SOOOO much"
You have gone to stay on an airbed in your sisters dressing up room and spent your morning cleaning their house because they are lazy slobs that don't get up before 12
It gives Alec Baldwin in that one Friends episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Romany

VIP Member
Why have Aldi gifted them it’s so annoying!!
They can afford to feed their own alcohol addiction, go help families who can’t afford to feed their own kids.

Reactions: 23

owen2110

We know you don’t care about the environment Yazzy, we’ve seen the amount of clothes hauls you do from shite fast fashion companies.
Also, who the fuck would die to be Eden 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Maci77

Someone has said in the comments that the branding looks very similar to Lush. All capitalised, similar font & same colour packaging. Lush is also a beauty line. I don't know much about the law but that could surely be a costly mistake if the lush legal team see?

VIP Member
Omg, why do Eden and Yaz think that their make up looks good! Yaz just went up close to the camera, let me tell you it wasn’t pretty! The amount of make up they wear just makes them look like a pair of dirty tramps who needs a good scrub! Lol yaz wheeling out the old jealousy lines, fuck off are we jealous of you pair of skanky twats, neither of you have any mates, and you lead fucking boring lives, shopping and pub lunch!!!! And the high light of your days is getting a star bucks delivered. Bore off you pair of sad cunts!!!

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Only 24. I keep hearing this. At 24 I had had my second child, was a homeowner, dog cat and hamsters as you do with kids … and on my own. No excuse . In fact it’s pathetic . She’s a snowflake from a woke generation who expect the world from everyone and gives nothing. Except abuse and attitude. Can’t wait for this things hit of real life.
Gonna have to disagree here, Eden couldn’t be further from woke, her opinions are archaic. I’m not saying this applies to you btw but the word snowflake is commonly used by people who like to spout off vile opinions and have no repercussions, I.e Eden who has referred to us all as snowflakes on numerous occasions

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Yaz on live saying ‘Freya this is how I know I need an ADHD test’ because she’s got a few drinks on the go at the same time

Freya just goes ‘maybe you’re just really thirsty’

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Also, surely Freya was pissed off. She had to babysit for their appt and then they buggered of and stuffed their faces whilst she’s babysitting 3 kids.

• Sad
  • Wow

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The packaging looks like I mocked it up in my GCSE ICT class using Microsoft Paint.

Its common knowledge that anyone can buy some wholesale stock lashes and just design the packaging. Why didn’t she pay a graphic designer?

Don’t get me started on the social media drop. I have 100 tiktok followers and could have come up with a much better marketing strategy than that

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Reported Yaz to asa for her most recent vid, didn’t declare ad/gifted for the lashes ✌🏼 on maternity leave so I have plenty of time as of late 🤣 oh and yaz nobody would die to be your ‘baby sister’ you absolute ick of a human

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Hahaaaa is she still using the "she's only 24" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if she was 14 id understand the use of her age as an excuse but she is a fully fledged grown woman. If I were eden I'd be embarrassed that my sister keeps saying she's 24! It's as if she's saying she's an immature little girl so every wrong move should be excused. It's weird. Stop that Yaz.
She may be 24 but she looks 35, has the emotional intelligence of a 6 year old and the social life of a 70 year old

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion due to the timing of the lash drop -

Eden Harvz #38
Clumpy eyelash, design is trash, Eben you better shush before you get sued by Lush.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. It’s not a fucking competition Eden.

Hahahaha came here with my screenshot also, what on gods green earth. Who says that!!! Talk about trauma dumping. of course it’s awful losing a family member but once again she is making it about herself. Perhaps practice your own words Eden “be kind”.

Today I’m grateful for not being a hypocrite, ableist, lazy, racist, fatphobe, entitled, maker-up of mental illnesses and toxic girlfriend 🥰
Didn’t she just ask what everyone else is grateful for so her comment didn’t even make any sense. Stupid twit.

Also it’s full on toxic positivity really. Sorry but just because she’s going through a hard time doesn’t mean everyone else needs to be grateful. F off, if I sound like a cunt I don’t even care…

I’m sorry that she’s losing her aunt orhad lost her aunt but guilt tripping people for not feeling grateful is really really manipulative. Get off social media eden and go spend time with your family that you are so grateful for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

yo2daho2

VIP Member
So they didn't get there big exciting day because they were running late. How embarrassing. They were literally gifted stuff and couldn’t be bothered to get there on time. They are sooo out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 22