Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Yaz hasn't bombarded tiktok with her sad song montage, you know how she likes the sympathy vote, she's missing a trick yer!

Reactions: 18
I’ve got an account set up just because I’m blocked on my personal tiktok, all I look at on there is Eden or Yaz and my algorithm on there is mostly ED stuff…

Reactions: 4
Well yaz is posting everything in black and white, so assuming that's her being sad but still posting

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well yaz is posting everything in black and white, so assuming that's her being sad but still posting
Can't understand the mentality of being on your phone after a loved one has died let alone posting on social media, I know it's sounds pathetic but I couldn't even look at my phone yesterday after I found out Robbie Coltrane had died

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Eden 🫣
Just seen a comment on this video "I'm grateful for chemotherapy" Eden replied under it with a sad emoji but now I can't see the original comment, I really hope Eden hasn't deleted it, if she has it's absolutely vile.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Let's all remember when Eden the silly little woman took the piss out of cancer patients when she said Lloyd looked like hes in remission.

Reactions: 27
Just seen a comment on this video "I'm grateful for chemotherapy" Eden replied under it with a sad emoji but now I can't see the original comment, I really hope Eden hasn't deleted it, if she has it's absolutely vile.
The original chemo comment is still there and her sad eyes under it, just looked.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Eden can crack jokes on live about cancer/ chemo but when it impacts her personal family life it’s the end of the world

Life doesn’t work like that hun xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is the biggest snow flake ever honestly she acts like the big I am but if someone started with her in the street she'd tit herself, so would her sisters and her fanny boyfriend. Could you imagine gummy coming at u tho would be pretty funny

Reactions: 15
She goes on about how she has the ‘purest’ heart and how if we was to ask anyone that has met her etc they’d all say how nice she was, well I bet that follower that she was a dick too ain’t a follower anymore. I really hope she apologises to that girl because there was no need!

Reactions: 12
She goes on about how she has the ‘purest’ heart and how if we was to ask anyone that has met her etc they’d all say how nice she was, well I bet that follower that she was a dick too ain’t a follower anymore. I really hope she apologises to that girl because there was no need!
There's absolutely no excuse for her responding like that. Even grief. If she's feeling that fragile that she can't control herself then maybe she shouldn't be posting at all. It's the people commenting that keep the roof of that crappy little shed over her head and she should remember that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.