Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How high have they turned the smoothing filter up on that pickle video...they look like a painting šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ffs girls...we all have textured skin with pores and blemishes!

Reactions: 13
ā€œAdvice from me and what Iā€™ve done in this industryā€ hahaha oh do piss off Eden, youā€™ve done more harm for people with body issues and eating disorders than anyone I follow

Reactions: 25
ā€œAdvice from me and what Iā€™ve done in this industryā€ hahaha oh do piss off Eden, youā€™ve done more harm for people with body issues and eating disorders than anyone I follow
Also referring the the eating disorder community as an INDUSTRY says all you need to know about how Eben views the people concerned - they earn her money.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately Iā€™ve got an ED but that doesnā€™t mean to say Iā€™d be upset or offended. Id probably be more aware of myself and conscious but thatā€™s not the girls fault, thereā€™s no malice behind it and she wouldnā€™t know anyone even had an ED. Itā€™s an honest mistake and too often we have too high an expectation of service staff.

also it annoys the duck out of me that she tries to profit off people with genuine disorders

edit: hope the ā€˜waitressā€™ is on tik tok šŸ™ƒ
You know whatā€™s more annoying that a waiter making that comment. Is Eden making a whole video on one sentence instead of just brushing it off and forgetting about it lol.

We are all different . Sometimes people say things not knowing how it will affect someone, instead of being an adult and realising life isnā€™t about monitoring what others say ( as itā€™s not possible) but rather to learn to cope and not be triggered. Sheā€™s the WORST person online honestly. State of her

Reactions: 16
You know whatā€™s more annoying that a waiter making that comment. Is Eden making a whole video on one sentence instead of just brushing it off and forgetting about it lol.

We are all different . Sometimes people say things not knowing how it will affect someone, instead of being an adult and realising life isnā€™t about monitoring what others say ( as itā€™s not possible) but rather to learn to cope and not be triggered. Sheā€™s the WORST person online honestly. State of her
Exactly, people say things all the time that could trigger someone no matter what it is. My son has never met his father (once as a baby but doesnā€™t count šŸ˜‚) sometimes people will be like ā€˜oh are you going to show your daddy thatā€™ etc and yes itā€™s uncomfortable but how the duck do they know my life story or how traumatic our relationship was? You just brush it off and move on like an ADULT.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact Eden has a series playlist of ā€œhow would you reactā€ says it ALL. Who has that many encounters and issues?! And if so why air it on the internet? She is so so toxic itā€™s unreal and pretends sheā€™s ā€œhelpingā€ people. Imagine people in her life you would walk of EGGSHELLS every second yet in the other breath she has a really dark sense of humour and can talk about crack addicts, people not smiling back at her etc. pick a lane! When she went on a rant on live about how lovely she is and smiles at others and doesnā€™t get the same back, I commented saying some people might have severe anxiety, or a disability or just not want to smile back at you. If you want to pick everything apart maybe think of that instead of me me me me ā€œwhy arenā€™t people smiling at meā€. As Iā€™ve said before she thinks itā€™s Ebens world and we are just living in it!!

Also the waitress story *if* true is such BS. Why are you offended over that?! She was probably checking to see if she needed another cutlery set etc. Iā€™m certain she didnā€™t pull a face after. Eden just wanted a story for her little playlist slagging everybody off! She genuinely makes me sick and I donā€™t understand how she even slightly has a platform. In every video with Yaz itā€™s like she canā€™t stand her own sister and Yaz annoys her - like someone posted above her fake smile. She hated giving Holly Boon credit for that concealer and had to get in the shape tape. Because all of Ebens (well the big 2) products have flopped!

P.s if she cares so much about EDs and mental health and the waitress was ā€œso lovelyā€ why didnā€™t she pull her aside and really kindly (since sheā€™s so kind) said how she felt and how she can improve that in future - thatā€™s helping the industry apparently and making people aware (even though I donā€™t think it was bad)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s in the next video when she keeps mentioning oversized. IT IS NOT OVERSIZED.

Reactions: 11
The fact Eden has a series playlist of ā€œhow would you reactā€ says it ALL. Who has that many encounters and issues?! And if so why air it on the internet? She is so so toxic itā€™s unreal and pretends sheā€™s ā€œhelpingā€ people. Imagine people in her life you would walk of EGGSHELLS every second yet in the other breath she has a really dark sense of humour and can talk about crack addicts, people not smiling back at her etc. pick a lane! When she went on a rant on live about how lovely she is and smiles at others and doesnā€™t get the same back, I commented saying some people might have severe anxiety, or a disability or just not want to smile back at you. If you want to pick everything apart maybe think of that instead of me me me me ā€œwhy arenā€™t people smiling at meā€. As Iā€™ve said before she thinks itā€™s Ebens world and we are just living in it!!

Also the waitress story *if* true is such BS. Why are you offended over that?! She was probably checking to see if she needed another cutlery set etc. Iā€™m certain she didnā€™t pull a face after. Eden just wanted a story for her little playlist slagging everybody off! She genuinely makes me sick and I donā€™t understand how she even slightly has a platform. In every video with Yaz itā€™s like she canā€™t stand her own sister and Yaz annoys her - like someone posted above her fake smile. She hated giving Holly Boon credit for that concealer and had to get in the shape tape. Because all of Ebens (well the big 2) products have flopped!

P.s if she cares so much about EDs and mental health and the waitress was ā€œso lovelyā€ why didnā€™t she pull her aside and really kindly (since sheā€™s so kind) said how she felt and how she can improve that in future - thatā€™s helping the industry apparently and making people aware (even though I donā€™t think it was bad)
I couldn't agree more!

The only reason she has a platform at all is because she preyed upon people's loneliness during the first lockdown. It's not because she's a good person and she has the rudest, snappiest following I've ever seen. They're all up her arse with toxic positivity and jump down the throats of anyone they don't agree with (including each other)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s trying to be Anna Paul sooooo bad itā€™s cringey! Anna always orders a tit load of food. She also always says similar things like eat what you want when youā€™re hungry etc, except with Eden it just come across as disingenuous?!
Also if you feel that strongly about not triggering people with EDs, you would 1000% say something, wasnā€™t that the point in the whole video? Telling her 3 million follows not to say that but not actually telling the person who actually said it?!
She is the fakest person in the world.
She can try and copy her all she likes. Anna is a millions miles away from anything like bitter old granny skin Eden. Canā€™t compete where you donā€™t compare

Tell me Ebenā€™s money is running out without telling me Ebenā€™s money is running outā€¦

Iā€™ll go first, look at her new highlights on her page šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Eben, you can add all the series you want in the world, no one will give a single tit, you were somewhat relevant in 2020 but in case you didnā€™t know, you fell off completely last year.

NO BODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FAKE ASS STORIES ANYMORE, THE MASK IS OFF and we all know you profit from those with EDs and itā€™s fucked up. Get help

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There's already enough beauty reviewers on tik tok who are much nicer to watch than gobby! Plus she's so fake...couldn't trust her reviews anyway

What happened?
Yas posted some bullshit tiktok stating she'd been out to lunch with Eden and a member of staff told her (yas) that Eden had saved her life through her videos after she had been sexually assaulted. In yas' video she shared a news article about the girl at the end.

The girls mum saw this and called yas out as it hadn't been her daughter that had spoken to Yas. Long story short, Yas lied about a r*pe survivor telling her Eden saved her life, shared an article from a real life r*pe survivor and got caught out.

There's screen shots of it all a few threads back

Reactions: 10
I find it so disgusting that they haven't been called out over that r*pe survivor story šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
I found this very very strange. She used it to try make herself seem relatable when in truth if you were that scared I doubt you would show texts like them. She also never said she was actually assaulted which I have my doubts that she was

Reactions: 5
Yas posted some bullshit tiktok stating she'd been out to lunch with Eden and a member of staff told her (yas) that Eden had saved her life through her videos after she had been sexually assaulted. In yas' video she shared a news article about the girl at the end.

The girls mum saw this and called yas out as it hadn't been her daughter that had spoken to Yas. Long story short, Yas lied about a r*pe survivor telling her Eden saved her life, shared an article from a real life r*pe survivor and got caught out.

There's screen shots of it all a few threads back
duck. Off.

thatā€™s vile! Like, that should be something Yaz could get in serious trouble over.
What a c**t.

Reactions: 10
duck. Off.

thatā€™s vile! Like, that should be something Yaz could get in serious trouble over.
What a c**t.
It's disgusting whatever way you look at it really. If the story is true and that girl did approach yas then it means she deliberately looked up the article about this traumatic event and linked it at the end of her tiktok for hundreds of thousands of people to see... who they duck would think that's appropriate?

ETA I've added the screenshots for you so you don't have to go trailing through the threads.
2A1EFEE3-EBDC-4B27-81DA-12D6F07D6644.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20220731_191547_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
5698CA59-1EA4-4A61-B1C5-7F4354C43A9C.png
Screenshot_20220801-171719_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.