Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It proper looks like Lush packaging doesn’t it. Thought they’d done her a personalised PR box at first.
She’s just jumping on another band wagon. I think she’s really struggling to keep up with those mortgage payments as she said in her own words she’s too “problematic” for brands to want to work with her.

Reactions: 16
Look at how jagged the lines are… wtf. Honestly wtf.
mateee these look so cheap like the ones z listers do with poundland, the photo just looks like it’s cropped from a selfie not even professional photography hahahahaha

‘Eden Harvz Cosmetics’ coming soon with a whopping TWO styles of lashes and no glue. Can’t wait to see the price…. This is hilarious honestly. Can’t wait for 2 hours of Yaz trying to make her sis sound like Molly Mae cause she’s got 2 pair of eyelashes coming out x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sadly she knows she has many young impressionable girls that will see her name on it and immediately need to buy it so therefore she's always going to make money from it. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 8

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is she using the smoothing filter again in that most recent skincare ad she posted at about 3am?

Reactions: 4
Cringing at her and Yaz making it super obvious something has happened with quotes and videos and going on about how great mummy is, then saying it’s private, literally just don’t mention anything ? You’re not the Kardashians

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The packaging looks like I mocked it up in my GCSE ICT class using Microsoft Paint.

Its common knowledge that anyone can buy some wholesale stock lashes and just design the packaging. Why didn’t she pay a graphic designer?

Don’t get me started on the social media drop. I have 100 tiktok followers and could have come up with a much better marketing strategy than that

Reactions: 23
You can clearly see it’s the cheapest packaging she can find, it’s also poorly designed. Looks like it says ‘Eben’ Unclassy but that’s what you’d expect from her.

The eyelashes are ugly, way too full and fake looking, it’s swallowed up her whole eye. And she’s obviously just wholesale brought lashes, she’s not designed anything nor declared legally that it’s cruelty free. Just like the cookbook it will flop as they have no idea what they’re doing.

Reactions: 15
The engagement is absolutely shocking for someone with allegedly 3 million 'genuine' followers..........

Also, imagine having skin like Edens and hearing that the self proclaimed mental health, be kind, be natural, be you advocate thinks you have skin like a rhino. So toxic.

Reactions: 14
Eden and Lloyd are the most selfish people I’ve ever known. Yaz arranged months ago for her and Lloyd to stay with them and then they go and get rid of a spare room to make Eden another room to stare at herself in and force Wolf and Yaz into their mums.

Yaz is so annoying, people were asking if she was shaking and then she tells her mod to block the word shaking 😂 come on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The engagement is absolutely shocking for someone with allegedly 3 million 'genuine' followers..........

Also, imagine having skin like Edens and hearing that the self proclaimed mental health, be kind, be natural, be you advocate thinks you have skin like a rhino. So toxic.
Don’t forget that she ‘might not make it home’ after being told the slight issues she has with her skin.
There’s only one thing she can be alluding to there

Eden is definitely the type of nasty girl who would genuinely be pissed off her family member passed at the time she’s “promoting her lashes” I can imagine her being genuinely peed off. That’s the exact type of person she is. Very spiteful and selfish.

Those lashes look like a bristle brush. On her lives I’ve always thought she looks so much nicer with just mascara. Of course each to their own but she even snapped back a defensive comment when someone said that once!

Reactions: 19
2C03BC2D-C8B6-4955-BF96-8CD87F975805.jpeg

It’s not a compliment! It’s copyright infringement ffs 😂 It’s not even allowed to be remotely similar because it manipulates the buyer into thinking they are buying something they aren’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s deleted a comment I meant to screenshot where someone said how can you prove that they are cruelty free, basicslly asking questions about irs legibility. Eden you can’t just state they are. Also if they come with lash glue I hope it’s been tested, she has to pay for the testing to make sure it won’t blind someone!

Cosmetic ranges are hugely costly because each product has to go through so much testing, and then has to be certified.
I was going to say this. I highly doubt she'll be bringing out a whole cosmetics line. She doesn't have the money for it and I highly doubt these cosmetic laboratories take klarna

Reactions: 13
Even if they are cruelty free in an animal sense I very much doubt they are ethical if she’s buying wholesale from alibaba with absolutely no clue of the supply chain or how the staff making them are treated. She’s just sent over a crappy logo and a crap image of her eyes taken on her iPhone and left it at that

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.