Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she get filler in her lips… they’re massive anyway…
duck off Eden, you’re a horrible person. Talk more to us about how you’re giving your dog a raw food diet or have you cHaNgEd YoUr MiNd

Reactions: 11
duck off Eden, you’re a horrible person. Talk more to us about how you’re giving your dog a raw food diet or have you cHaNgEd YoUr MiNd
has she mentioned it again since that one video where literally nothing she gave her was suitable for a raw diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her excuse is that she has a fast metabolism so the filler is in one day and gone the next. She also says oh you can’t tell a difference when I get anything done then says oh I look so fresh! Nah, you look botched. She should’ve got her lips fully dissolved and gotten them done properly. Paid herself and not got everything done by someone who hair wants advertising. But, she won’t because she doesn’t ever want to pay for anything herself 🤷🏻‍♀️. She may be only 24 but she’s botching her face already and looks well into her 30s without all the filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The more expensive the product is, the more commission she makes from selling it, that’s why she’s trying to shove all the expensive things down peoples throats because they make her more money

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do you remember last year when Eden went off Tik Tok for like 4-5 days and Lloyds and Yaz's engagement went sky high! If that happened now I don't think they'd get anywhere near the comments and likes.

I feel bad for them (slightly) that they are still in their smoking weed bubble in which they think their evenings are full of fun and laughter. The reality is (IMO) that it actually makes you laugh at nothing, like there's not actually a funny subject that they are making each other laugh with. It'll wear thin soon. This is coming from an occasional smoker but every night fries the brain... been there.

Reactions: 9
I struggle with enlarged pores so I like to see how products look on real skin not skin under a heavy smoothing filter!
If you do struggle with that either elf putty primers are good for that or if you like luxury then benefit porefessional is the one I have the one for dry skin I find is the best one 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven't ever followed a eden thread before but i watched her live today and haven't followed her before and OMG she comes across as so chaotic and rude.
She puts in zero effort into her lives or tick tok shops, was constantly picking holes in her sister, she seems like such a crusty mean girl.

I also thought she was about 31 ish. No way is she "only 24"....

Someone kept asking what lipstick she was wearing and she kept ignoring them & then said it was a mac lipliner (convinent that it wss in her shop) but she did use a coloured lipgloss so she must have ignored it as she wasn't selling it.

The same with the eyelashes - she was asked so many times and ignored it as she doesn't sell them

The products they were pinning were the smaller sizes to what she was showing us so it was false advertising anyway and she just came across as vile, bad vibes.

Reactions: 15
Do you remember last year when Eden went off Tik Tok for like 4-5 days and Lloyds and Yaz's engagement went sky high! If that happened now I don't think they'd get anywhere near the comments and likes.

I feel bad for them (slightly) that they are still in their smoking weed bubble in which they think their evenings are full of fun and laughter. The reality is (IMO) that it actually makes you laugh at nothing, like there's not actually a funny subject that they are making each other laugh with. It'll wear thin soon. This is coming from an occasional smoker but every night fries the brain... been there.
Weed did exactly this to me, and me and my partner realised it was turning us into “smoking buddies” so we kicked the habit to just every now and then. We were doing the exact same thing as Eden and Lloyd, waking up late, going for food, home to smoke and repeat. It comes crashing down in the end and I hope it does because her “ads” are paying for literally just that, she doesn’t do anything positive or ground breaking, she’s a boring stoner.

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly still shocked that she said a woman dying was her karma for shouting at her as a child, for losing her dog.
Isn’t her aunt on her deathbed? Is that karma for Eden being a steaming pile of bleep? Or is that not how it works?
bloody vile.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Weed did exactly this to me, and me and my partner realised it was turning us into “smoking buddies” so we kicked the habit to just every now and then. We were doing the exact same thing as Eden and Lloyd, waking up late, going for food, home to smoke and repeat. It comes crashing down in the end and I hope it does because her “ads” are paying for literally just that, she doesn’t do anything positive or ground breaking, she’s a boring stoner.
Exactly the same here, we did it most nights during lockdown 1 and I think Lloyd and Eden forget there's more to life...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here she goes again with the boob job comments 🙄 she's really got a bee in her bonnet about other people's tits hasn't she?
Screenshot_20221012-165706_TikTok.jpg

Also, Yas, it was me that posted those videos to tattle yesterday pointing out your sister's contradictory behaviour. My phone storage is great thanks and I hardly did it for clout when I'm on an anonymous account in a tattle thread 🤣

Stop sticking up for Eden everytime she fucks up, I can guarantee she'd drop you like a steaming sack of tit if the shoe was on the other massive foot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m honestly still shocked that she said a woman dying was her karma for shouting at her as a child, for losing her dog.
Isn’t her aunt on her deathbed? Is that karma for Eden being a steaming pile of bleep? Or is that not how it works?
bloody vile.
Someone asked in her live yesterday if she was okay as she seemed subdued and she was like “I’m okay but I’ve been told I’m not alllowed to talk about my family problems”. It’s giving “dm me hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you do struggle with that either elf putty primers are good for that or if you like luxury then benefit porefessional is the one I have the one for dry skin I find is the best one 🙂
Oh fab...thank you! Ill have a look at them xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think the pre paid rent is running out and with the rise in energy bills theyre going to be struggling 😂 why on earth would I buy something through someone so dry. 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.