Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when eben was talking about her lashes before said a pair were freya’s favourites. yet on live earlier yaz and eden were saying to freya that she needs to try out edens eyelashes… so they can’t possibly be her favourites if she’s never tried them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has she always got some story for when she’s gone out. She’s a compulsive liar and it’s been proven, she’s now making stories up to seem like she cares about people with eating disorders. ‘I’m not having dinner because I had a big lunch.’ Your own words Eben.

Reactions: 11
E2D4EAC6-8C2F-416E-A212-41D8E9B16D8E.jpeg

not relevant but it made me laugh
This kids tiktok about anime came up on my fyp and they’ve got a relative called eben 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh god here we go banging on like she cares about her followers with eating disorders… Did you not do a video the other day watching midget gem spewing over jellybeans with no consideration to followers who have issues with throwing up etc.

Why is yaz setting up a camera to film hugging her mum ..why plaster your mum over tiktok at a vulnerable time.. grotesque

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The money dries up, she makes up a bullshit story to gain attention. It’s vile.
Also who is she to say ‘all the work I’ve done in this industry’ what work is that Eden? Gobbing down your dinner eye bleeping yourself in the camera going ‘cha cha cha👏🏻🤢
What an insult to the medical professionals/researchers who actually give their lives to support people with disordered eating.

Reactions: 24
Oh god here we go banging on like she cares about her followers with eating disorders… Did you not do a video the other day watching midget gem spewing over jellybeans with no consideration to followers who have issues with throwing up etc.
And talking about what a compliment it is to be asked how she stays so thin

Reactions: 2
Ok I’m so glad that it wasn’t just me that thought that story was complete bullshit when it came up on my fyp 😂
On a serious note she needs to be careful telling lies about a business and it’s employee like that, imagine putting someone’s job in danger in this economy for views you weird, weird, WEIRD idiot

Making sure her arse is in full shot aswell. Vile.
Just about to post this. If my mum needs a hug then I hug her. I’m not like wait a second while I set my phone up.

And they do is eat and shop. It’s such a vapid life that they can’t sustain forever. I love seeing Eden wasting her money because TikTok won’t be around forever, newer influences will come along and her followers will grow up and move on anyway.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Who the duck goes out and orders two main meals, have a bleeping dessert if you’re still hungry, you pair of bleeping cretins! It’s like some sort of underhand bleeping flex, look at us we can order shed loads!! bastards!

Reactions: 14
She’s trying to find a problem that isn’t there in order to seem relatable. Me and my husband went for tapas and the waiter said to us ‘that’s a lot of food you have ordered for 2’ like it’s okay to warn people that it’s a lot. Also her experience in this industry? Profiting off those suffering with eating disorders and loneliness. She really thought she did something with that video.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ok I’m so glad that it wasn’t just me that thought that story was complete bullshit when it came up on my fyp 😂
On a serious note she needs to be careful telling lies about a business and it’s employee like that, imagine putting someone’s job in danger in this economy for views you weird, weird, WEIRD idiot
Thing is the employee could’ve just been a young girl joking about, it’s really not that big of a deal, I would’ve laughed with them and said yeah I’m hungry or I’m a fattie (I do understand it could trigger some people though) She’s just needing the content and views so is creating a ‘problem’ and bringing people who really do suffer to her video to say how shocking it is.

Reactions: 16
I dont even believe that happened. Made it up for content so she is relatable.

Reactions: 13
Just about to post this. If my mum needs a hug then I hug her. I’m not like wait a second while I set my phone up.

And they do is eat and shop. It’s such a vapid life that they can’t sustain forever. I love seeing Eden wasting her money because TikTok won’t be around forever, newer influences will come along and her followers will grow up and move on anyway.
What a bleeping weird thing to do. Film your mum being vulnerable and grieving for views. Reminds me of someone who filmed their desperately ill grandad in the back of an ambulance... oh wait, that was a Harvey sister too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Good bleeping grief who does she think she is just because the member of staff may have made a slight error with the order.
Big deal.
Making out she some sort of ambassador or like the absolute twit of a woman.
Imagine being in a restaurant and then 3 rock up to eat.
I’d be straight out the door and away rather than have to put up with them and their cameras on permanently. 😡

Reactions: 10
Some of the comments on there are comical they really are like what is this world coming to everyone all of a sudden has an eating disorder. 😡

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.