Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
So LL was invited to an Aldi event, and there’s people there dressed nicely in smart casual, blazers, dresses and looking nice. And the fat tramp turns up in his cargos, hoodie and sky diving vest. Does he not own any other clothes or is incapable of dressing suitably for going out. Maybe he’s put on too much weight to fit into anything …
Then walking around trying food and moaning with his fat gob wide open, he has no manners and cannot eat properly. The worst ‘chef’ who has no idea about actual ‘cheffing’.

If he didn’t run around like her slave, she would have binned him off with the ick.I really find him a calculated nasty dickhead, He wanted all of this and it never ended up as he had planned, which is why he proposed and moved in so soon, why he agreed to the shed and crappachino, because he’s waiting out now for the cash.But sadlyboth their content is dry and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

pizzaslut

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
995BBB79-5542-4DB1-9B50-BFF209CC6CF0.jpeg

Do Waterstones accept Klarna?
These sisters need a dictionary so that they can actually learn the definition of ‘troll’

Also, to add about this waitress story. I don't think it's unreasonable for her to ask if more people will be joining when you order two extra main meals. She needs to check if there's enough seating and cutlery for everyone. She's just doing her fucking job.

Yeah but she’s got rent to pay now. Dropped her prices 😂
Cost of living crisis!

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
“Advice from me and what I’ve done in this industry” hahaha oh do piss off Eden, you’ve done more harm for people with body issues and eating disorders than anyone I follow

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Look at how jagged the lines are… wtf. Honestly wtf.
mateee these look so cheap like the ones z listers do with poundland, the photo just looks like it’s cropped from a selfie not even professional photography hahahahaha

‘Eden Harvz Cosmetics’ coming soon with a whopping TWO styles of lashes and no glue. Can’t wait to see the price…. This is hilarious honestly. Can’t wait for 2 hours of Yaz trying to make her sis sound like Molly Mae cause she’s got 2 pair of eyelashes coming out x

• Haha

loooolhu

ABBA11ED-5B08-4CBF-A9A5-B36CC80ADD9B.jpeg

Cheffy posted on this thread in March because she was “jealous of Eden” and that’s why everyone on here posts?
No Cheffy I’m sorry. We are not jealous. We are f@“king angry that Eden - a fully grown woman, a “role model” for young people, an amazing influencer, advocate for mental health - lies, manipulates and contradicts whilst sitting on her high horse yet gets away with it everytime? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
£300 on pjs 😂 more money than sense springs to mind. Honestly, how is little lad doing cheap meals for families and in the same breath they are spending £300 on pyjamas. No doubt they’ll be covered in food and make up in no time. I’ve never seen anyone with more delusions of grandeur than this freak show of a family 🙄. Also, nothing makes me happier than seeing how much these threads get under her skin 😂
I just same here to post this 😂 someone’s been having a little snoop at the thread! Hi EBEN!!! Incase you’re wondering if we would die to be in your position the answer is we would rather shite in our hands and clap x

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
These two hide behind comment filters and sit there spending their time deleting anything that doesn’t tongue punch their arseholes, it’s sad. A couple of the comments here admittedly I think do go a bit far but I just scroll past them. 99.5% of us are just commenting on their attitudes, their behaviour and call them out on the shit they say and do, and they are so fragile and egotistical that they can’t handle the slightest bit of criticism or questioning. There is zero accountability from any of them when they fuck up and that doesn’t make a nice person

• Heart

_uwu_

Chatty Member
She wants to mention tattle so much “some people” “so everyone” “these people” “a few people have been saying” 😂 hi Eben, your lashes look crusty x

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Right hold on yaz advertising the deodorant as she’s so sustainable while she’s shopping at shein and PLT. Your love about it is it’s vegan? While you’re shovelling down raw fish…

Reactions: 24

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
The money dries up, she makes up a bullshit story to gain attention. It’s vile.
Also who is she to say ‘all the work I’ve done in this industry’ what work is that Eden? Gobbing down your dinner eye fucking yourself in the camera going ‘cha cha cha👏🏻🤢
What an insult to the medical professionals/researchers who actually give their lives to support people with disordered eating.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
How the fuck has Yaz got a brand deal with Olaplex when her hair has zero shine or smoothness. Long hair doesn’t equal healthy hair 😐

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Dear yaz
I know you claim to only be concerned about our phone storage, but that is clearly not it because you felt the need to make a whole tik
Tok about how we use our phone storage. And yes saying your sister “says stupid shit and does stupid shit.. she’s 24” is absolutely using her age to defend her. Can you please do a tik tok to justify why your grown adult woman sister records and then edits and posts videos of herself mocking homeless people or drug dependant people please? We need to speak out against these things because it’s discrimination and she’s making money from it. I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts. Also if she changed her mind about filler that’s fine, it really is, it’s more the condescending way your sister declares she’s not going to do something and then does it. She also lies a lot so people enjoy catching her out on said lies. I’m sorry, but you need to focus on your own content and acknowledging that your followers can’t afford all the stuff you try and sell them or buy yourself. You would actually be likeable if you did that, but defending your sister like you do just brings you down in our opinions further. Also, don’t come on tattle if you don’t like what you read.

• Heart