Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if that was already posted but Iv just saw ambers video talking about how great Eden is then saw this comment she thanked Wayne for giving her the idea to do a video on the first place 😂 are any of Edens fan base not coached in what to say about her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely Eden constantly putting videos up like this does her online career no favours 😂

No actual celeb got famous & stayed relevant for constantly sulking in their videos.. People will soon get bored or become suspicious when they realise no other influencer seems to be having the same issues.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Surely Eden constantly putting videos up like this does her online career no favours 😂

No actual celeb got famous & stayed relevant for constantly sulking in their videos.. People will soon get bored or become suspicious when they realise no other influencer seems to be having the same issues.
Lmao I just came here with the same screenshot 😂😂 I'd say being a 'full time tiktoker' is more embarrassing than anything else 🤣

Talking about Charlotte
Omg she's a broken bleeping record! She said she'd never mention this topic again 😂

She's just said Lloyds moved in properly

Who is Sophie? Is she joking? Unless they have fallen out. Wouldn't surprise me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I just saw a video someone put up of the messages Eden sent to Charlotte after she outed Eden for not paying her back 😳

(if this has already been posted pls ignore)

Why on earth would you pressure someone who suffers with their MH to go on a live stream

And the amount of messages she sent to Charlotte and in that tone😳, it’s harassment and bullying.

Eden is not fit enough to look after her own dog, let alone have a career in social media.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well
she’s just shot herself in the foot again. muhahahahaha,

Does she not realise there’s evidence here that proves she’s harassing a child? In her video above that she deleted where she says it’s defamation of character and slander, neither of which she knows the meaning of because there is proof she’s done it to multiple kids. This is not her first rodeo i guarantee there will be more who are too scared to speak out.

I’m finding it very awkward and weird how Gemma is commenting on every single one of Eden’s videos now 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg I just saw a video someone put up of the messages Eden sent to Charlotte after she outed Eden for not paying her back 😳

Why on earth would you pressure someone who suffers with their MH to go on a live stream

And the amount of messages she sent to Charlotte and in that tone😳, it’s harassment and bullying.

Eden is not fit enough to look after her own dog, let alone have a career in social media.
Oh I hadn't saw all of them who posted it

who’s tiktok is this?!

67B74447-BD8E-457E-8193-3D436977126B.png

Imagine dedicating your life to reading a forum to see what people say about you and react to it! ‘ that shits embarrassing’

Reactions: 14
Ill you what’s embarrassing thinking your relevant enough for people to dedicate their life to hating on you 😂😂😂 GIRL

Reactions: 12

Disgusting. And she knows full well Charlotte would get attacked in a live stream by her following of sheep even if Charlotte is in the right.

Jesus christ that took an hour collecting all the screenshots from this thread 🤣 JFC. I’m gonna keep collecting cause i’m a sad lonely troll with no life. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Disgusting. And she knows full well Charlotte would get attacked in a live stream by her following of sheep even if Charlotte is in the right.
Exactly! She’s setting Charlotte up to be humiliated on live by her and her unhinged 12 year old fans. It’s not fair at all to do to anyone, let alone someone who struggles with their MH

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her management would take notice or are they as toxic as her? Surely they have a contract and surely there must be some
professionalism she has to uphold while being with them?

Exactly! She’s setting Charlotte up to be humiliated on live by her and her unhinged 12 year old fans. It’s not fair at all to do to anyone, let alone someone who struggles with their MH
she also knew she had MH cause she admitted after. SHE KNEW. SHE FALKING KNEW. Sorry went a bit womblands there for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but in her most recent “day in my life” video she says she is at ITV Studios. She is at Cherryduck studios, which is a group of studios in London you can hire out and they help you film etc, and anyone can book (I used to work next door to them). very different to ITV studios! She is always fabricating everything to make it seem bigger than it is.
Following on from this has anyone seen Lloyds Ellesse campaign? If not it’s probably because we don’t live in New York as I’m assuming its up in Time Square.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.