Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like what?
I think the new member is one of Eden's flying monkeys lol. No offence if you're not. But I think that Charlotte has said this about Eden a while ago, then there was a phone call and she took it all back. I can't remember the details as it was a while back.

Yaz just full on argued without a thirteen year old in her comments then deleted it all. 🤣

I completely understand where you’re coming from but women can just be as narcissistic and have disgusting personal hygiene as males. I know so many females who happily burp and fart in public and not care. If anything, she has probably been dragged up and not brought up with manners. It would explain why she eats how she eats too. She always blames she is the way she is because of her childhood “in the countryside”😂😂😂
Very true you’re right. Let’s agree with a very unclassy female 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve seen photos of Eden before she ruined herself with he orange foundation and over did the fillers and hair. and she was very pretty. But to clarify Absolutely Not saying she’s looks like a man despite all this just her mannerisms.

Reactions: 3
I think the new member is one of Eden's flying monkeys lol. No offence if you're not. But I think that Charlotte has said this about Eden a while ago, then there was a phone call and she took it all back. I can't remember the details as it was a while back.
I'm not a new member 😂

I watched 3 minutes of her live earlier. Still can’t get my head around her getting ready at 3/4pm in the afternoon, everytime I come across her that’s what she’s doing.. and she was SO rude to her dad, I get it we can all be a bit snappy but she acts like a teenager

Reactions: 8
I completely understand where you’re coming from but women can just be as narcissistic and have disgusting personal hygiene as males. I know so many females who happily burp and fart in public and not care. If anything, she has probably been dragged up and not brought up with manners. It would explain why she eats how she eats too. She always blames she is the way she is because of her childhood “in the countryside”😂😂😂
Yaz is exactly the same!

Reactions: 2
Yaz made a tiktok about kindness after arguing with a teenager and of course she had to get her hair in there as well. Just love this comment more than anything :

A48A2B5A-14EB-45CC-B84D-98D0C4AB7658.jpeg

So Eden farts on lives/videos so Yaz does. Eden does tikky Tokkys on the toilet so Yaz does 🙄 honestly yazzzy living of the back of your sister is awkward as duck. 90% of people who know you (through Eden) are fully laughing at you, not with you.

Reactions: 9
Even though I find her highly annoying, moments like this I do feel for Yaz as she is definitely the more caring sister and appreciates her followers unlike Eden. I could only imagine the pain seeing comments about your belly after having a miscarriage and I think those comments are definitely not from a place of good intentions, they probably know she’s had a miscarriage and just want to get a reaction out of her which in my eyes is below to belt. Posting a pic of her crying tho But she shouldn’t have even entertained them, especially if they are a child/young teen.
I have had many ignorant comments of my IG/TikToks about me over the years, horrible comments even about my partner and child and I learnt to just ignore and block

as for this forum. The stuff on here isn’t as bad as the comments on her or edens TikToks. We just discuss and call out the BS, the digusting things they post or say etc…

One thing that really annoys me though is Eden is constantly rude and saying so much outrageous things, but then makes TikToks acting like the victim. Saying people don’t know her. I’m sorry but she literally has a drama every week! Sometimes more! When is she going to realise not everyone else is the problem. SHE IS! Even Freya kept saying on the live “Eden! Don’t say that!”
so even her sisters know she says things she shouldn’t

Reactions: 13
New to the Eden threads (actually I may have commented once before 😂) but I’ve thought she was nasty for a while… chxrissillygoofymood’s posts on TT have just confirmed everything I thought especially as Eden has already messaged her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.