Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she eat with her gob wide open! I’m in recovery of an ED and my heart races when one of her videos pops up of her chomping down on food all the time. The sound, the visuals, the smells that occur under my nose when I see TikToks like that 🤢

no manners whatsoever! She needs to put trigger warnings! “ WARNING! chomping,sloppy eating and no table manners”

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yaz wouldn’t be able to fund her lifestyle if her and Lee broke up, he literally pays for everything. She was in designer stuff before she had a decent amount of followers, same as their little boy. She did say Lee sleeps on the sofa now because Wolf can’t sleep on his own after they came back from holiday.
Anyone find it funny/odd how much time Lloyd spends on xbox? I think it’s his escape from her now and it won’t be long till he will be going home more. He won’t do it now because she’s having a “hard time” but he will do soon. He looks fed up in her recent tiktoks too. Trouble in paradise for 2/3 Harvey sisters?? They’d be unbareable if they were single at the same time

Reactions: 10
What I also think is disgusting is how easy she fakes things to scare Lloyd

Reactions: 25
What I also think is disgusting is how easy she fakes things to scare Lloyd
Omg right it’s so weird and if she did it in a serious situation he may not believe that it’s real very silly really and that’s something you may do with your boyfriend at like 13 not on the verge of 30 honestly embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
After all
the screenshots of eden making jokes about grooming which can happen anywhere to anyone, doesn’t have to be sexually Eden if you’re reading. It can also be used to manipulate vulnerable people, so your fans do things on your behalf like fighting to their own detriment for you, and giving you money, paying for your lifestyle. i’ve been looking at some of your extreme fans and a lot of them seem very very vulnerable and also people you would definitely not be friends with because of their obsession it verges on them being stalkers - but that’s useful for you because they worship you, you’ve seen a use for them so you befriend them making them think they’re special until they realise and then they’re of no use, so you throw them under the bus much like what we’ve seen with other young girls like char and tbh gemma and tia. You are still a bully and will always be a bully. We’ve all seen the messages you sent telling char to post on tattle so please stop thinking we are stupid and can’t see the screenshots, they are right there! I’ve sat on it all night and i’m even more angry at the audacity of this girl. To sit and make jokes even after knowing the girl you groomed is mentally unwell and even after being told carrying on in gemma’s live. She’s been pinning her self harm posts to the top of her post which weren’t there before and i guarantee that is a sign for your followers to leave her alone or that she needs support. Maybe i’m speculating but honestly if eden doesn’t get cancelled very soon, she is very calculated and it’s just horrible. There seems to be very little people can do but i urge everyone to unfollow, stop viewing her videos, tell everyone why she’s problematic and why she needs to be taken off social
media. She is poison. Literal poison.

This is not jealousy, I would rather eat crap than be a paid influencer on tiktok, this is coming from
someone who is very concerned for the children you are targeting on tiktok, while discussing really adult and 18+ topics..
Exactly, it’s worrying how little knowledge people have of grooming, the fact they think it has to be purely sexual.

The good thing is when you search her name this tattle thread comes up on google so anyone who wants a potential brand deal
with her will see this before her tiktok even comes up.

Reactions: 9
This is... So bizarre.
When I was her age I loved and adored Keanu Reeves and watched all his movies (that's as far as my obsession went!) not do videos like this regarding a troubled 24 year old with a history of toxicity. I just don't get what the attraction is, I really don't.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is... So bizarre.
When I was her age I loved and adored Keanu Reeves and watched all his movies (that's as far as my obsession went!) not do videos like this regarding a troubled 24 year old with a history of toxicity. I just don't get what the attraction is, I really don't.
It’s so strange and unhealthy

Reactions: 5
Gemma could have handled this a lot differently. Instead of keep saying “I support Eden now”

she could have said yesterday on her live “I have a family to think about. A young son. So I’m stopping this situation now with Eden. No grudges. Done. We all move on. There’s too many more serious and scary things going on in the world than girls falling out over trivial things”

but she kept kissing up to Eden, even after all Eden and Yaz’s snarky remarks in the comments to Tia.

Even though Tia didn’t help herself, I feel bad for her now as she got humiliated by her mum and friend infront of the world. I don’t agree with things she said after but I could see she felt like she was stabbed in the back. I hope her and Gemma sort this out as it would be typical of Eden fo go ruin someone’s friendship

Eden is literally the definition of the boy who cried wolf

What’s she gonna do if something serious actually happens and Lloyd doesn’t react because he thinks it’s all a joke?

Reactions: 8
This is... So bizarre.
disturbing is what that is.. just saw her eat with me where she asks for permission from eden to eat and waits for the eat with me to eat . Jesus take the wheel. It gets worse. This is why she needs to be take off social media. That is disturbed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone find it funny/odd how much time Lloyd spends on xbox? I think it’s his escape from her now and it won’t be long till he will be going home more. He won’t do it now because she’s having a “hard time” but he will do soon. He looks fed up in her recent tiktoks too. Trouble in paradise for 2/3 Harvey sisters?? They’d be unbareable if they were single at the same time
She probably bought it for him because he said he wanted time at his old place to play video games and she was like ‘here you go! Now you don’t have to leave me!’

Reactions: 8
This live is a Trainwreck.

I've just witnessed a 24 year old woman having to tell however many people that are there that she has never done a poo on a live. I would be mortified if that's where my life took me. Justifying my toilet habits to strangers
🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe I missed this. Yes yes people 🤣🤣🤣 silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is... So bizarre.
Saw her account earlier and the vid talking about the recent fallout. It's alarming. Truly alarming.

Reactions: 3
The comments on that live were going waaay to quickly but I saw someone tell Eden to go clean her oven and it had me creasing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is... So bizarre.
Gaaaaah this won’t load for me! Whose tiktok is it? I’m curious!

I watched Tia and Gemma’s live.

Something I noticed.. which I don’t think anyone else has picked up on. And it’s a HUGE red flag. She kept reading out the comments that spoke bad about Tia.

She then said “Tia can’t see your comments , you’d have to be on her live for that”. Basically encouraging everyone to jump over to tias live.

She then read them all out… in a way to make Tia feel bad.

“No her mum doesn’t hater her”
“No she isn’t a clout chaser”

Not once did she read any of the nagative comments aimed at her. And rather than keep her mouth shut with Eden gifting her. She made a huge deal of it “omg No Eden…. You don’t have to gift me”

She did it ALL on purpose and I could see it a mile off. If that was my friend. I’d want to protect her and not read those things out loud. She’s a wrong one.

I feel really sorry for Tia. She had an opinion and stuck up for her friend. And she’s got so much hate for it, and made to look a mug by her “friend”.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.