Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blocked Eden a long time ago I cannot stand her she's ever so fake but I just had show some appreciation for this title 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of the comments on that vid.View attachment 1182068
I don’t know if I believe these comments, is this one still there? Someone said she knew of her growing up and then Freya commented she had never seen her before and she’s deleted her whole comment. I don’t believe some of these. I think there just clout chasing. I do believe she is and always has been a bully though.

Has anyone seen gemma latest video .shes really not helping herself :LOL:
Tbh I don't blame her for taking that attitude towards it, she tried the lovely approach but nothing came of it, so she's trying this "idgaf attitude" approach

Reactions: 4
After last night's live I take back most of what I said. I think they are doing it for a bit of clout, but then why not? Eden's flying monkeys are going over the top and Eden could very well say, look enoughs enough. But she won't for the same reason, it's pulling in views.

Personally I'm just enjoying riling up the Eden fans. They dun'alf get cross of you say something against needy eedie. Honestly it's hilarious. And yes, I think I may be becoming a troll. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the comments on that vid.View attachment 1182068
I remember this and a specific time when she wanted to go see Yaz when she’d just had her kid and she begged for hours to get enough to go… but I clearly remember poor Charlotte’s kindness and generosity being abused. That’s how long the manipulative cow has being doing this

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Edens life makes me so uncomfortable, like she thinks going out to buy a meal deal is content and an actual activity to do.

Sleeping in until the afternoon, troweling on makeup and then sitting in your room eating or paying to take your leech boyfriend out for dinner. Rinse and repeat. It’s so coma inducing level of boring.

Reactions: 11
Before the comments were turned off someone ask that girl who said Eden used her for money to prove it and she said she can't because everyone will come after her. But they will now anyways because she's said it

Reactions: 2
No offence but Cher Floyd can actually jog on giving her 2 pence opinion on a video, no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find this completely weird

Like...you'd know straight away if you picked up a green Nike hoody that isn't yours.....
Its a bit weird isn't it, wearing some blokes clothes, mind you I'm surprised Lloyds teeny tiny jumper actually fit her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.