Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden needs serious help and I don’t mean just therapy she needs at the very least rehab for her behaviour. Without doubt she is a raging narcissist with psychopathic tendencies. She has no shame, empathy or guilt about her behaviour which is escalating at an alarming rate. Her family have some sort of weird familial Stockholm syndrome when it comes to Eden which is manipulating behaviours that she has obviously used from a very young age hence this nearly hypnotic power she has over her young vulnerable followers.
As for Lloyd god knows what goes on behind closed doors and I predict it won’t be long until all the money in the world thrown at him won’t be enough to make him stay with her prob why we all know she is desperately trying to get pregnant.
It’s been a very long long since I’ve came across a case like Eden and the danger she poses to her viewers.
Something bad is coming more and more people will speak out and I 100% believe Gemma has been paid to make that post

Reactions: 22
I love my sister so much, I really do. But if she was doing the things Eden did and I was having to defend her against a new scandal/allegation at least one a month, I would really begin to question her integrity and cotton on to the fact these people can’t all be lying for a bit of clout.

They are all SO far up Eden’s arse, it’s ridiculous. Yet she doesn’t show any appreciation in return. duck having a sister like that.
It’s literally embarrassing to watch. I would never let either of my siblings act like a total head and get away with it. All she has around her is yes men, no wonder she thinks she’s god gift.

Reactions: 5
She needs to take a break off social media. Preferably a forever kind of break 🥴🤣

Reactions: 14
I'm a bit late to the party with Eden.....but I have 2 questions:
1. Why is her makeup always around 5 shades darker than her neck or the rest of her skin?
2. Why would you pay a fortune for those REALLY bad green hair extensions?

Reactions: 9
Her family constantly infantilise her. She’s 24, she is a grown ass woman and she needs to own up and be held accountable for her actions instead of people constantly making montages or defending her crappy behaviour

Reactions: 11
Gemma did that post saying how to not say thing about eden then her friend is still doing videos about her 😂

Yaz was live with Eden and no one even said anything nasty and she had to leave and say she’d watch it instead
Yaz also muted the word Eden in her live

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yaz’ tik tok shop FAILING She’s has to block edens name. Does she not realise she only has any following at all due to her sister? Eden crumbled without Yaz there to moderate it was so funny 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.