Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Whiles I do think Tiana is probably "clout" chasing as well. I do like when someone who calls Eden out can't be manipulated.

Did Eden really rip her hair extensions out on live & tell Gemma she can have the colour green 😂
Eden will know about it .megan bolton her friend is watching the live 😂

busdriver89

VIP Member
One of the comments on that vid.View attachment 1182068
I don’t know if I believe these comments, is this one still there? Someone said she knew of her growing up and then Freya commented she had never seen her before and she’s deleted her whole comment. I don’t believe some of these. I think there just clout chasing. I do believe she is and always has been a bully though.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Omg I just saw a video someone put up of the messages Eden sent to Charlotte after she outed Eden for not paying her back 😳

(if this has already been posted pls ignore)

Why on earth would you pressure someone who suffers with their MH to go on a live stream

And the amount of messages she sent to Charlotte and in that tone😳, it’s harassment and bullying.

Eden is not fit enough to look after her own dog, let alone have a career in social media.
Oh I hadn't saw all of them who posted it

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Only because of the oil dripping out if they literally came out and sometimes it would drip down the chin and make a mess 😅 it’s nothing to worry about though! I can safely say most McDonalds are very on top of their food safety and will randomly check the temp of their food to make sure it’s perfect for the customers 😊😊
Haha thank you 😥

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Exposed her how? Spill the goss. I’ve just jumped in but she’s ranting about the same shit yet again
They posted where she lives in her comment section multiple times when she asked them to stop saying where she lived, even came back on another account it seemed

Issy_O

Have we ever found out why her and sophie don't hang out anymore she was in every video at one point