Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the comments on that vid.View attachment 1182068
Which totally reminds me, do you all remember when she used to get her friend Wayne to buy her red bull and cigarettes whilst she was on live as she was so bleeping lazy to walk out the door and get them herself? Presumably she paid him back but wow, what a loser she was even back then. I'm surprised he's held back for so long because there must be a lot for him to say about her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Eden claiming she doesn't have any filler left in her lips anymore. She 100% looked beautiful at the start of this GRWM and then made herself look like this. I can't wait until she can appreciate who she is and stop trying to be the "bad ass" role model that nobody asked for.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Eden claiming she doesn't have any filler left in her lips anymore. She 100% looked beautiful at the start of this GRWM and then made herself look like this. I can't wait until she can appreciate who she is and stop trying to be the "bad ass" role model that nobody asked for.
The lips are giving off Pete burns vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd be raging if someone took my boyfriends hoodie let alone my own sister

Who Cher or Eden has gone full green?
Cheryl has. She made a video ranting about the Gemma situation then moaned about Eden gatekeeping the colour green and dyed her hair 😂😂 weird behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm confused by Cheryl's hair she's said it's cosmic blue, posted a couple of videos with it green and the rest it's like blue black

Wonder if it was a filter?x
I think it is but maybe the yellow blonde/ginger she's had underneath is giving it a greeny tone. Eden seems to only get mad when it's her shade of green. I think when skye dyed her hair green Eden was mad then realised it was a Forrest colour not neon. Might be wrong though

I want to know more about the bullying cause it sounds very believable to me.

Despite all the 'feel sorry for me' act, Eden has a real mean streak and wouldn't put it past her having been a bully at school, she still has those tendencies.
I personally wasn’t in her year at school but she was one of the popular girls who did bully people in her year

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol she had them done with revolax, that won’t be going anywhere but above her lips until she dissolves them.

Reactions: 3
I think Cheryl is just a sad woman who started alright calling out Eden but now she’s purposely trying to get a reaction out of Eden. As for being all “I’m not gatekeeping my colour” well you couldn’t anyway because cosmic blue is probably one of the most popular black hair dyes out there!

Eden has quickly backtracked saying it’s God’s plan if you’ve been SA with her recent tiktok

Yaz making sure her long hair is seen as well in three tiktoks in a row. These girls are boring

Last edited:
I think Cheryl is just a sad woman who started alright calling out Eden but now she’s purposely trying to get a reaction out of Eden. As for being all “I’m not gatekeeping my colour” well you couldn’t anyway because cosmic blue is probably one of the most popular black hair dyes out there!

Eden has quickly backtracked saying it’s God’s plan if you’ve been SA with her recent tiktok

Yaz making sure her long hair is seen as well in three tiktoks in a row. These girls are boring
Eden said what?????

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.