Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd has awful PTSD and can't sleep at night but yet she still makes stupid videos trying to wake him up or by acting stupid if he's caught napping..... hmmm okay Eden. Brilliant partner and support you are then if that's true. Honestly this woman just gets worse by the weeks šŸ¤®
Omg such a good point!!! The idea of him waking up in the night from PTSD but yet she does it as a ā€˜jokeā€™ is actually vile

Reactions: 13
ohh no donā€™t apologise, I totally get the passion!! I agree the way she blurts things out & probably makes most of it up is proper rank, the way she casually dropped about an SA the other day made me sick to my stomach as that is where my PTSD stems from. The girl is just totally oblivious!!
I think itā€™s just how itā€™s all done for clout and it wasnā€™t done in her followers best interests, it was done purely to bring her following back up again after losing 3.5k over the last week. The SA stuff is awful and is never properly trigger warned, well none of her triggering posts are, sending love and hugs because I can totally imagine how triggering it must be!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can tell you now that I have PTSD and i would not wish it on my worst enemy. I canā€™t talk about what i went through but what i can say is itā€™s taken over my life for 3 years. Iā€™ve got to go for EMDR therapy and am on anti depressants to try and keep on top of it but itā€™s hard. The fact sheā€™s even discussing thag heā€™s got mental health conditions without his consent is bleeping revolting. Itā€™s also more than just night terrors ffs. I canā€™t sleep without seeing flashbacks, I relive the day, I canā€™t get passed it without having to discuss every single detail, I canā€™t eat properly because my trauma involves fire, and the heat of the oven sets off my trauma. So for her to use it for clout for a bleeping video because sheā€™s losing followers is bleeping disgusting and i want nothing more to do with that absolute piece of dog turd. Eden if youā€™re watching this OCD is not something you can control, i used to work with service users who couldnā€™t use the toilet because they were terrified of excretion, so they made themselves sick, spent hours saying bye repeatedly to people because they couldnā€™t say it just once, having to press buttons repeatedly over and over and over, it wrecked their social lives, their families, they had no quality of life. IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL. It isnā€™t just a querky routine, it takes over your whole life. We all have that feeling of did we lock the door, or did we leave our straightners on. She needs to go. Crawl back in that cave and disappear. If she does have all
these claimed mental health conditions then i can guarantee she wouldnā€™t be doing half the crap she does when she gets out of that pit of a bedroom.

Also i saw that she was saying it isnā€™t about a competition of whoā€™s got what but WHO WAS SAT THERE REELING OFF ALL THEIR CONDITIONS THEN?! Nah i canā€™t anymore. Iā€™m gonna have to duck out for a bit cause sheā€™s really making me want to rage scream.
Hi Iā€™m about to start edmr soon for my ptsd what should I expect please? Sorry for derailing the thread šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This video, Iā€™ve seen a genuine actress post it and then low and behold Eden jumps on it. No credit to the original.

Again with SA I honestly donā€™t believe her about it, she talks to freely about it and makes god awful sex references etc. Iā€™m not saying people donā€™t use that as coping mechanisms but sheā€™s supposed to be influencing young people and helping. Sheā€™s far to vile for that.

Reactions: 3
her hair seems to have given her a personality transplant back to wholesome sweet Eden LOL like F**K! that follows cout drop has given her a slice of humble pie. she has more faces than masdusa that one

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when she used to share the texts between her and her therapist, not long ago just before Lloyd? And she said she was panicking and the therapist was like Iā€™m coming over to your house now?

Iā€™ve been in and out of therapy for 17 years (šŸ˜³), I first went to the priory with PTSD & OCD when I was just 18 and then had all sort since of support from a whole range of professionals and not one has ever worked outside the boundaries like that? It felt really bleeping odd?

thereā€™s clearly a lot of people here who have suffered, itā€™s a horrible thing I wouldnā€™t wish it on my worst enemies but it really hurts my soul (Iā€™ve ranted here many a time) when itā€™s all seems an act and is not a true representation of the really horrors that Some of these illnesses cause.

yes itā€™s a spectrum, but I think she needs to be aware that she seems to have relatively minor symptoms in the grand scheme of things, which donā€™t appear to have an impact on her ability to do the everyday things that some people with PTSD/ anxiety/OCD etc could only dream of being able to do.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when she used to share the texts between her and her therapist, not long ago just before Lloyd? And she said she was panicking and the therapist was like Iā€™m coming over to your house now?

Iā€™ve been in and out of therapy for 17 years (šŸ˜³), I first went to the priory with PTSD & OCD when I was just 18 and then had all sort since of support from a whole range of professionals and not one has ever worked outside the boundaries like that? It felt really bleeping odd?

thereā€™s clearly a lot of people here who have suffered, itā€™s a horrible thing I wouldnā€™t wish it on my worst enemies but it really hurts my soul (Iā€™ve ranted here many a time) when itā€™s all seems an act and is not a true representation of the really horrors that Some of these illnesses cause.

yes itā€™s a spectrum, but I think she needs to be aware that she seems to have relatively minor symptoms in the grand scheme of things, which donā€™t appear to have an impact on her ability to do the everyday things that some people with PTSD/ anxiety/OCD etc could only dream of being able to do.
If it was a real therapist it absolutely wouldnā€™t happen and actually goes against everything theyā€™d be trying to teach/guide her through in treatment. If sheā€™s having a panic attack she needs to tolerate the anxiety as opposed to having her therapist dash over and do what exactly? Same with her always going out with someone or using her fella as a crutch, sheā€™s not helping herself in any way because in therapy theyā€™d be telling her to drop those behaviours as thatā€™s what is maintaining the anxiety. Top and bottom is she needs to tolerate the distress until she habituates and repeating that will eventually teach her brain and body to communicate and recognise thereā€™s no real threat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just saw Yorkshire peach posted that TikTok will no longer be pushing videos of creators who donā€™t do TikTok shop. Wonder if Eden will start again?

• Wow
  • Haha
Hi Iā€™m about to start edmr soon for my ptsd what should I expect please? Sorry for derailing the thread šŸ˜Š
Itā€™s based around eye movement desensitisation and reprogramming your thoughts so the trauma is stored differently in your brain, they use clickers or other things such as holding either arm while discussing memories. Iā€™m really generalising here but itā€™s really really really good for PTSD and i wish you well in your recovery, iā€™ve had lots of feedback from friends to say that itā€™s been really
helpful . I started it back in 2020 but covid put an end to it before i could start processing it all and get into the emdr therapy properly. Restarting again in a few weeks šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š

Reactions: 4
Did you guys see Freya post about people romanticising OCD. Doesnā€™t Eden do this? And Freya clearly supports this. The hipocrisy is real
sheā€™s doubling down because eden said lastnight about having ocd in her mental health ā€œseriesā€. Hi freya you watching us hun? xoxo

sheā€™s doubling down because eden said lastnight about having ocd in her mental health ā€œseriesā€. Hi freya you watching us hun? xoxo
That was my first thought. Sheā€™s reacting to whatā€™s on here šŸ˜‚. They love this site

Reactions: 3
This girl makes me rage Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m blocking her today, if Lloyd had ptsd why would she make videos screaming in his face when heā€™s asleep, sheā€™s completely oblivious to the fact heā€™s a huge coke head ( this was even more apparent on the ghost hunt pupils like saucers and slurring) if she really had anxiety she would not touch red bull, Iā€™ve got mental health issues and my community nurse banned me from red bull /to much caffeine. She speaks about mental health like sheā€™s the only person in the world to have it, I could never be as open to talk about my issues because itā€™s hard , she is a complete narcissist and each of her new videos are desperately trying to be relatable to claw back her ever dwindling following. GIVE IT UP ā€˜eeeedyā€™ she makes me sick šŸ˜·

Reactions: 17
If your boyfriend has PTSD why would you purposely put him in situations that could maybe trigger him? Like fake fainting and purposely shaking as if youā€™re scared. Iā€™m not saying he doesnā€™t have it because PTSD comes in a spectrum but donā€™t lie and say he doesnā€™t sleep when all the fella does is drink wine, sleep, play Xbox and clearly does some sort of drugs

Reactions: 22
It wouldn't let me save the video but go and check this tiktok out. This girl slamming Eden šŸ˜‚
She's tried to expose Eden before and Eden was offering her money etc she's even been on here lol was maybe like a year ago now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.